Live Chat on Facebook with Your Opera mini. Lovely Trick by Yemilek ®™

Oscarmini – Quality Tech & Info Arena Forums Computers Windows Live Chat on Facebook with Your Opera mini. Lovely Trick by Yemilek ®™

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oscar Frank 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

I Surfing tru the net when I stuble accrosthis Tutorialthen I decide to share it with ma fellowgurusian.
    [br/] Sometimes you might want to chat withYour Pals onFacebook but not with your PC and I dnttink You cango Along with Your PC Any whr Youare Going to.
    [br/] Its ok as you can now use your Opera Mini tochat onFacebook Easily. You dnt anyApplication. HOW TO CHAT WITHOPERAMINI ON FACEBOOK
    [br/] => Visit The home ginger
    [br/] =>A List showing your Friends that arepresently Onlinewill appear, Just click on anyone Youwana Chat withand Start Chatting.
    [br/] NOTE:- Once you open the Page and itshows blankspace without anyone Online, Just clickon the GoButton, do this upto 3 times and the Listwill show up.
    [br/] Click Here To Add me On Fb

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Thats s nice one bro..

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

@oscar do you still remember me? am back 4 nw!

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

u are welcom bro.

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

The only giver tanx wel done.pls cheat MTN GLO AIRTE ETISA on opera or ucweb

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Pls, check the right threads for free browsin and ask such questions/mobile-free-browsing-tricks”>CLICK HERE FOR FREE BROWSING

Happy

nice

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Wat's up Happy?

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Hi frinds.if u luv texting,u can Send free text/bulk text world wide with theliontel network.it is a new network dat is blazing now.it is very fast nd reliable.the promo is still on, just log on to http://sms.theliontel.com

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Pls send me airtel mb cheat

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

21,211FansLike
2,143FollowersFollow
707FollowersFollow
951SubscribersSubscribe

Recent Posts