MTN AND GLO FREE PC BROWSING IS BACK

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Oscar Frank 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Free Pc Browsing is finally back. This are, the best, valid, most amazing pc free browsing cheat presently. The Mtn is currently blazing @ 5.0mbps and the Glo @ 3.5mbps. Have been rocking with this cheats for the past 4 months now and they blaze and download real fast. This are not the DNS cheat that most people are currently browsing with, that is also cool but this is better.This cheat is sooooo cool that it:1) Automatically powers all application like, Idm, p2p clients, skype, yahoo messenger e.t.c (no xtra configurations needed)2) Allows for computer and antivirus updates.3) Can be connected to as many computers as possible (have only tried it with 8 sha) using connectify and wifi hotspot creator.4) Does not have a bandwidth limit (keep blazing).5) Cannot be blocked by MTN and Glo bcos the tunneling softwares bypasses their firewall without any trace (Dis ISP’s don finish). E.t.cAll you need is any 3g modem or 3g phones(Nokia, Blackberry, Samsung e.t.c). If you are interested in this packages and wanna migrate from the DNS cheats to this really cool ones:? Simply send a recharge card of #1200(for mtn cheat) or #1000(for glo cheat) to 08101655600,OR, #5 liberty reserve fund……..Liberty Reserve Acct no: U4953259 to get the settings.Note: This is no scam so if it doesn’t work for you money back guarantee, also do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.08101655600

chipzidar

Y dont u post it here

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Stingy guy.

Happy

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Guy drop am naw. Atleast, let sm1 test am…

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

All dis speech jst to end up wit a yarn.dude almost made me sleep

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

this is a free forum nt stv 4 ur adverts

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

guys dont mind this guy. he is just scam. what is having is what everybody has already known “wi-free” which you much get the premium before you can use it. i paid the guy for what i have already have and i believe that is why he is not posting on the site

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

21,278FansLike
2,160FollowersFollow
840SubscribersSubscribe

Recent Posts