MTN BB+(NO SOFTWARE)+AIRTEL BB(UNLIMITED DATA) +ON SYMBAIN +ON IPHONE +ON IPAD

Oscarmini – Quality Tech & Info Arena Forums General Tips and Tricks VPN, FBT, Proxies & General Tweaks MTN BB+(NO SOFTWARE)+AIRTEL BB(UNLIMITED DATA) +ON SYMBAIN +ON IPHONE +ON IPAD

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Happy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Happy

OKAY AMA GIVE AN EVERLASTINGSOLUTION TO ALL YOUR MTN BBCOMPLETE PROBLEM1. IF YOU ARE USING HOTSPOT SHIELDON MTN BB COMPLETE AND YOU ARETIRED OF ALL THOSE ADSGOTO MY COMPUTER C:/ OR WHERE URF##KING WINDOWS IS INSTALLED GOTO “WINDOWS FOLDER” -> SYSTEM32-> drivers -> etc? you will see a fiLl inthe folder name “hosts” open withnotepad and add “127.0.0.1 box.anchorfree.net” IN THE LAST LINEAND SAVE CLEAR ALL HISTORY ANDBAMB !!! YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANYADS WHEN USING HOTSPOT SHIELDORCOPY THE HOST FILE IN THE FOLDERABOVE2. AFTER YOU SUBSCRIBE THE 1.5KSTUFFI GIVE YOU MTN BBCOMPLETE PLANWITH UNLIMITED ACCESS TO THEINTERNET WITH OUT ANY SOFTWAREHAVE BEEN STUDYING BB PLANS FORSOME WHILE AND I HAVE DISCOVERTHE ULTIMATE LOOP WHOLE TO THEPLANHAVE DISCOVERED HOWTHE PLANLIMIT HTTP / HTTP DUE TO THEDEFAULT DNS SERVER MTN PROVIDETO REVERSE VISITING SITE ” AND YES IGUESS THE SUPER GURUS KNOWSWHAT DNS MEANSOKAY HERE IT IS? AFTER MAKING APN:BLACKBERRY.NET ,AND PASWD ANDUSERNAME WEBCHANGE THE DEFAULT DNS TO 8.8.8.8AND ALTERNATIVE TO 8.8.4.4BAMB AND CONNECT WITHOUT ANYSOFTWARE YOU ARE GOOD TO GOI GUESS ALL THIS SUPER GURU KNOWWHO OWNS THAT DNS ITS GOOGLETHAT WHAT HAVE BEEN USING FOR AWHILE BUT YOU CAN USE OTHER DNSSERVER IT WILL ALSO WORKFOR SYMBIAN AND IPHONE? MOBILEON YOUR ACCESS POINT SETTINGCHOOSE ADVANCE SETTING AND YOUWILL SEE DNS PUT THE ABOVE DNSAND ALTERNATIVE DNSOR USE THE FOLLOWING PICTUREBELOW TO USE THIS SETTINGS3. THEN FOR AIRTEL NOTE AIRTELCOMPLETE PLAN OF N1400 HAS ONLY1GB SO BETTER GO FOR THE MAINSUBSCRIPTIONTO TEST THE F#KING STUFF JUST SENDBISDAY TO 440 WITH N200 WHENYOU THEN USE THE SAME SETTINGSABOVE AFTER YOU DOWNLOAD7GB OR MORE? ON HSDPA IN 24HOURSWITH? JUST 200NAIRA YOU WILL GOFOR THE MONTHLYI HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND ALL THERUBBISH I WROTE above PEACE

donmorris

wil it browse free i mean d dns

Happy

yes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

21,278FansLike
2,160FollowersFollow
839SubscribersSubscribe

Recent Posts