New hack to use your blackberry without your regular BIS subscription. Confirmed to work worldwide e

Oscarmini – Quality Tech & Info Arena Forums General Tips and Tricks VPN, FBT, Proxies & General Tweaks New hack to use your blackberry without your regular BIS subscription. Confirmed to work worldwide e

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dexclusive 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

New hack to use your blackberry without your regular BIS subscription. Confirmed to work worldwide except in the following countries: Turkey, China, and Togo.This i had waited and confirmed on my blackberry and other friends in different countries for about 8 months now. All blackberry phones works with this hack. In 24hrs, you be surfing through internet and unlimited data/ bis.For you to get this hack. All you need do is send your network provider and your mobile number to my email and i will get you activated in the next 24hrs. An sms gets to your phone and all you need do is follow the instructions.This ain't free though. Will cost you a little amount for me to serve you. Local Nigeria users to make deposit of #500 to my back account to get activated.Also i will receive payment via liberty reserve, deposit of $4 directly to my account.If you agree to this terms then send me an email so i get your's set up instantly.Email: Emmanuel4memoryoz@gmail.com

dexclusive

mtcheew

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

21,130FansLike
2,122FollowersFollow
702FollowersFollow
1,087SubscribersSubscribe

Recent Posts