PDPROXY BEST VPN WORKING WITH MTN,MULTILINKS,SPECTRANET and UN-WIRED

Oscarmini – Quality Tech & Info Arena Forums General Tips and Tricks VPN, FBT, Proxies & General Tweaks PDPROXY BEST VPN WORKING WITH MTN,MULTILINKS,SPECTRANET and UN-WIRED

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oscar Frank 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

UPDATE VERY SOON

most people know about this

T.O.S

no spamming—-any other you can enjoy its speed and high download ratePDPROXY VOUCHER CODE(best vpn so far usa ip and offshore ip's) it has the best GUI-easy to install for client/customer without them call to complain-fastest browsing/download speed……30days—$4 or #70090days—$11 or #2,000180days–$20 or #3,500SANDWICHVPN CODE–$2.5Send payment toLR–U7221742NOTE- In the MEMO, indicate how many codes and how many days code you paid for and your contact number to receive your code..For more 08130097074,08091015007After you buy 30codes you will qualify to buy at rate of $3.5,60codes and you qualify to buy at the rate of $3…Call –JOUSLAW–for bank info-Gtb, Access, Diamond, Keystone..www.facebook.com/pppng/www.pdproxy.com

ucforu

for your Cheap website or blog, visit http://www.tonisoftech.co.cccheck out http://www.tonisoftech.blogspot.com too

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

reply me back with the settings of SANDWICHVPN with mtn now pls

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

For pdproxy, just follow the instructions below:1. Goto pdproxy.com, register to generate a user name and password. Validate the account by going to your mail to click on the link that will be sent you in d process.2. Unzip & Install the software by: right click on the pdproxy.exe file>> run a§ a an administrator. In d installation process, u will be prompted to install TAP DRIVER.. Accept it to finish d installation.3. Launch d software.. On the interface you will see “server & protocol”… Choose canada server (though u are free to use any server) and ICMP a§ protocol. Then insert the username and password u registered pdproxy with. Before u connect, u MUST UPGRADE TO PREMIUM ACCOUT by contacting me on? 321567BB or 08122860374/08064154693, Whatsapp Or just PM me. . Lastly:1: Subscribe to MTN BIS by sending BBC to 21600 (#1500)2.? Create a new profile on U® modem interface? with the following : ? Profile Name: any name of U® choice? Password/username: web? Dial Number: *99#? APN: blackberry.net3. Set this new profile to default & connect. Then connect U® pdproxy tooo.And blazzzzzzeeeee!!!NOTE: you must subscribe to pdproxy premium to use it and dat i§ where i come in.If u have any difficulty. Just let me know: 321567BB or 08122860374/08064154693, Whatsapp Or just PM me. Cheers bro..

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Instructions:On win7 users must execute the installer on run as admin ( right click on icon and choose run as admin)On winxp users, DOT NET is needed before the SandwichVPN installationDuring its first run it will ask for a driver install just press yes.Input your username and password on its proper field.Set proper protocol for your area and press connect.Once it connects the software will minimize to system tray and is ready to useSome Screenshots for Nigeria on blue gui

Additional Notes:Always make sure that you have typed correctly your account.Always be sure the program has administrative privileges when using Vista/7Always be sure you have an active internet connection.Always be sure to always run as admin during use. ( or you can set on its properties>compatibility>check always run as administrator ) pdproxy/sandwish blazing with MTN/MULTILINKS.. contact me for details 321567BB or 08122860374/08064154693, Whatsapp, facebook.com/rubyio Or just PM me.

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Pdproxy blazing on the following networks:Spectranet/Un-Wired More coming… 8)contact me for details 321567BB or 08122860374/08064154693, Whatsapp, facebook.com/rubyio Or just PM me.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

21,130FansLike
2,122FollowersFollow
702FollowersFollow
1,087SubscribersSubscribe

Recent Posts