(Tested and Trusted) Start Making small money online for just sharing contents

Oscarmini – Quality Tech & Info Arena Forums Programming, SEO, Web Design & Blogging Blogging and Webmasters (Tested and Trusted) Start Making small money online for just sharing contents

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ucforu 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ucforu

Please leave a comment if it worked for you, it actually worked for me so i decided to share it with you guyshow it workssharetori22.pngIf you are reading this, you can start earning by signing up and spreading the word about Sharetori. How it works is simple. Sign up and use the bonus code ‘OTEKBITS‘, and that gives you N50.00 automatically. Other hot stuff are also available so get started.read more here http://www.tonisoftech.blogspot.comhttps://www.sharetori.com/share/dAC/https://www.sharetori.com/share/m2X/https://www.sharetori.com/share/haK/

Allen-j

Some pple jst want to make money online…without working,let me tell u something,u cn neva mk money online,if u dnt buy ebooks, go and mark it anywhere…as 4 me i am doing infor-marketing nd i am making money to my satisfaction..guyz listen up!!! I have tried all this “paid surveys,refferal, paypal stuff,blah blah blay(guyz dem no de work,i dn try am),to mk real money,i will advice u to get a mentor(a master of online biz)someone dat has? good record on the net,instead of wasting ur precious time searching 4 one site wen b scam,INFORMATION MARKETING is the best bizness u can do online…for me i hv two great mentors that have helped hundreds of pple…and one thing with me is that am just a boy of 17 ,was born on 3/10/1995 and oct 3rd was my birthday,b4 i was 16 bt am nw 17 nd since i started i hv banked over 275k in 6 weeks of work,the interesting part of it is that i work only 2hrs daily from my room,except saturdays nd sundays,some of my friends thought i hv gone into yahoo yahoo,bt they dnt knw my secret….bt it is nt wat u learn in a day,it took me 3 months to bcome an expert in diz biz,nd i increase my knowledge evrytym frm other? proffesional guruz,luk!!!! I didnt tell my mentor i was 16,bcos he said e sells 4 men..real men,pple who ar ready to make money….i will advice u to get a real mentor..buy their ebooks nd focus seriously on it, i bet u, u will surely make it..nw am working on affilate marketing..i just decided to write this…d true b say!!!get a mentor…all dis survey nd ppc blah? blah no de work,d tin de pain me if i see all this survey of a thing been posted here

ucforu

Some pple jst want to make money online…without working,let me tell u something,u cn neva mk money online,if u dnt buy ebooks, go and mark it anywhere…as 4 me i am doing infor-marketing nd i am making money to my satisfaction..guyz listen up!!! I have tried all this “paid surveys,refferal, paypal stuff,blah blah blay(guyz dem no de work,i dn try am),to mk real money,i will advice u to get a mentor(a master of online biz)someone dat has? good record on the net,instead of wasting ur precious time searching 4 one site wen b scam,INFORMATION MARKETING is the best bizness u can do online…for me i hv two great mentors that have helped hundreds of pple…and one thing with me is that am just a boy of 17 ,was born on 3/10/1995 and oct 3rd was my birthday,b4 i was 16 bt am nw 17 nd since i started i hv banked over 275k in 6 weeks of work,the interesting part of it is that i work only 2hrs daily from my room,except saturdays nd sundays,some of my friends thought i hv gone into yahoo yahoo,bt they dnt knw my secret….bt it is nt wat u learn in a day,it took me 3 months to bcome an expert in diz biz,nd i increase my knowledge evrytym frm other? proffesional guruz,luk!!!! I didnt tell my mentor i was 16,bcos he said e sells 4 men..real men,pple who ar ready to make money….i will advice u to get a real mentor..buy their ebooks nd focus seriously on it, i bet u, u will surely make it..nw am working on affilate marketing..i just decided to write this…d true b say!!!get a mentor…all dis survey nd ppc blah? blah no de work,d tin de pain me if i see all this survey of a thing been posted here

well, i wunt blame you because according to you, “you are still a boy” maybe you u've not really understood what internet is all about.i posted those links ONLY because it worked for me, its not my website and am not in any way affiliated to them. incase you dont knw, am a programmer and a web designer and developer. lemme jst ask you one question,TELL ME THE EBOOK YOU CAN SELL TO ME NOW THAT I CANT FIND THE SAME INFORMATION ON THE INTERNETKid grow up. “there are so many ways to kill a rat”. your so caled mentors are jusr deceiving you: be your own boss. i can tell you more than 101 ways to make money online apart from selling ebooks

ucforu

@ Allen-j, have you tried the link and it didnt work? or are you trying to sell us one of ur ebooks?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

21,130FansLike
2,122FollowersFollow
702FollowersFollow
1,085SubscribersSubscribe

Recent Posts