[Tutorial] REAL BLUETOOTH H4(kING TRICK FOR NOKIA

Oscarmini – Quality Tech & Info Arena Forums All on Mobiles & Gadgets [Tutorial] REAL BLUETOOTH H4(kING TRICK FOR NOKIA

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oscar Frank 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Blt.jpegHello friends today I am sharing a real bluetooth H4(king trick of NOKIA PHONES with you. With the help of this trick you can easily operate yourfriend's nokia phone from your own phone when their bluetooth is on. I think this is the right time to share this trick withyou. I devided this trick into some litle steps for better understanding…STEP 1. – First of all download bluetooth H4(king java softwareSTEP 2. – Open the software and select >>> Connect option as shown in figureSTEP 3. – Now this software will search all nearest bluetooth device and show you on your screen.STEP 4. – Select the device which youwant to H4(k.STEP 5. – After that this software willshow you the options which you can do with connected device[e.g. Make A call, Send A Sms, Press the keypad, lock the screen, switch off the phoneNOTE:-*. We tried this software only in s40 phones so wecan not say about other s60 nokia phones*. You can H4(k onlyNOKIA PHONES because it is not working in other phones like SAMSUNG, SONY ERICSSONDownload Here http://www.coolfiles.wapka.mobi/site_file.xhtml?get-file=95

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

keep it up,…..

gud job

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Nice 1 bro

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Nice 1 bro

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

i am using s6o…don't knw abt it

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

i am using s6o…don't knw abt it

Really? ?? ??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

21,281FansLike
2,161FollowersFollow
830SubscribersSubscribe

Recent Posts