[tut]Play Hot Nintendo DS games on Pc

Oscarmini – Quality Tech & Info Arena Forums Computers Windows [tut]Play Hot Nintendo DS games on Pc

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oscar Frank 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Happy

Well this tutorial may seem ^ as nintendo Ds will sound like an old game system. Pls dont underestimate d power of DS so u can have craze fun like i did 2day.they are Lots of awesome ds roms out there, after Playing FiFA soccer12 i was shockd, nintendo DS is far beta than playstation 2 and sony psp, the only rivals ds have in the game market is xbox360 and ps3. How it worksFirst download DS emulator from link below[hr]click Here to Download from brotherFile After download, extract the content of the zip folder and lunch the exe file.Get a DS rom and extract its content to my documentHere is smack down vs Raw 2009WWE%20SmackDown%20vs%20Raw%202009%20featuring%20ECW%20(2).gifhttp://m.coolrom.com/roms/nds/17008/WWE_SmackDown_vs_Raw_2009_featuring_ECW.phpdownload and extract the content, i recommend u put them in document.ENJOY

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Nice share…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

21,223FansLike
2,144FollowersFollow
707FollowersFollow
932SubscribersSubscribe

Recent Posts