USE UR PICTURE AS 2GO STYLE

This topic contains 59 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Oscar Frank 6 years ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 60 total)
  • Author

chipzidar

here is my own moded 2gov3+background image+screenshot and new styles supersphp.jpgsupersqiq.jpgsupersyxy.jpgDownload 2gov3+background image+newstyles+screenshot Should i continue?

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

yea man.continue abeg

Pls Continue chipzdar

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

I think That tutorial has been made on my blog. Anyway, continue…

chipzidar

Today i bring you a hot tutorial on how to useyour picture as your 2go background. Firstly you will have to download the backgroundembedded 2go? Now after downloading the application open itand press option then press General settings =>Then you will see a box titled Background path.Under it you will see something like FILE://E://9jaboyphoto.png now delete that 9jaboysphoto.png then put yourimage link e.g 726063.jpg NOTE1. Move or copy that 726063.jpg to your memorycard after doing that now press option thensave. Now open that 2go, You will see that imagethere is going to be your new 2go style.2. For small memory phones like nokia c1, c2,nokia 3310c and other dont use any image thatis more than 60kb in size and the resolutionmust not be more than 360*360.now open your 2go then press & hold the greenkey to take a screenshot then upload it as your profile picture and see how your friends will beasking you questions that how did you do it. The screenshot is stored in E:/ here is the? moded 2gov3+background image+screenshot and new styles supersphp.jpgsupersqiq.jpgsupersyxy.jpgDownload 2gov3+background image+newstyles+screenshot Hope this tutorial helps??NB:Link modified

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Wat of person that dont have memorycard

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Please help must i have memery card?

chipzidar

Yea

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

here is my own moded 2gov3+background image+screenshot and new styles supersphp.jpgsupersqiq.jpgsupersyxy.jpgDownload 2gov3+background image+newstyles+screenshot Should i continue?

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Good morning

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

u 2 much jooooor

Allen-j

*Do you dream of owning a website ?Do you need a website to advertise your busness online?Learn how to build a website for your busness…learn all about domain registration and web hosting all in this 2 in 1 ebook…and learn website designing from the scratch as a newbie…call 07039212394 for more details allenyoungscholar@gmail.com

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

we need link 2 download d app

Allen-j

Check out the easiest way to make money online…This is a refferal program? that pay you $1 for each person you reffer and a $2 for your registration.. And the registration is free..? http://tinyurl.com/9r6roee? (NOTE: This is 100% scam free, i bet you,you will make money from this website)

Allen-j

Check out the easiest way to make money online…This is a refferal program? that pay you $1 for each person you reffer and a $2 for your registration.. And the registration is free..? http://tinyurl.com/9r6roee? (NOTE: This is 100% scam free, i bet you,you will make money from this website)

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Pls continue

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

pls hw can i dowload somting from this site?pls my frnds,i need ur help,am writting my GCE WAEC exam 2mwrow nd its math,pls help me with the anwers or the objectives,plsss! Here is my number,08169134886,08091147672.pls i nid ur urgent help

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

You people are fake wit ur crown so fake like clown

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

21,283FansLike
2,164FollowersFollow
822SubscribersSubscribe

Recent Posts