What is Adsense and How To Make Money With it?

Oscarmini – Quality Tech & Info Arena Forums Make Money Online Tips What is Adsense and How To Make Money With it?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Oscar Frank 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Google Adsense is a contextual ad program run by Google which obviously allows webmasters and bloggers to easily generate revenue from their websites by placing the ads from the google adwords network on their websites.

Anytime an ad is clicked by one of the publishers visitors, the website owners earn a percentage of the revenue charged by google.This is how it works.

1. Join Adsense.

2. Create your custom Adsense code which you can generate when you log in your account.

3. Google would then start placing ads related to your content on your websites. Google pays through paypal and cheque.

You might want to find out more about the Adsense program. Simply Click Here to get the latest Adsense Tips.

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Allen-j

Make more than $500 evry month into ur alertpay.visit tinyurl.com/7ukohvd? ? u are free to ask any question

Smart Boy

Adsense, banned many people last week.

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Yep… Mine was suspended from this forum.

Anonymous

join me in this great programme click the banner to join 600-300.gif

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Adsense, banned many people last week.

Mine has been reinstated..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

21,281FansLike
2,160FollowersFollow
832SubscribersSubscribe

Recent Posts