- Device type:
- Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Display Size:
- 5.7 inches, 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
- Display Features:
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Curved edge screen, TouchWiz UI
- Primary Camera:
- 16 MP, 2988 x 5312 pixels, optical image stabilization, autofocus, LED flash,
- Secondary Camera:
- 5 MP, 1440p@30fps, dual video call, Auto HDR
- Other Cam Features:
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@120fps, HDR, dual-video rec.,Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, Auto HDR, panorama
- Internal Memory:
- 32GB, 4GB RAM, Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57, Mali-T760MP8 GPU
- Card Slot:
Other Device Details
- Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery
- GSM / HSPA /LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- v4.2, A2DP, LE, apt-X
- microUSB v2.0, USB Host
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
- Other Phone Features:
- Wireless charging (Qi/PMA) - market dependent - Fingerprint sensor (PayPal certified) - Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified) - No Java - Wireless charging (Qi/PMA) - market dependent - ANT+ support - S-Voice natural language commands and dictation - Smart stay - OneDrive (115 GB cloud storage) - Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic - MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264 player - MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player - Photo/video editor - Document editor
- Price Sold:
The S6 Edge plus is the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge gone bigger, with a 5.7″ display as opposed the 5.1″ found on the former.
This device still boasts of the sloppy sides as you would have guessed from the name, and still retains the same glass and metal combination as before.
We definitely know that this Edge plus has same processor and many other features (camera inclusive) matching the specs of the original S6 Edge, but one thing this device has been designed for is to out-speed other devices you must have known. Packed with a 4GB makes it pretty fast a device to handle.
When I say it’s fast to handle, it doesn’t translate to the ease at physically handling the device. The sloppy corner as you know makes it difficult to easily pick the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge devices from a flat table surface. The super glass finish also does collect huge fingerprint from any hand holding it.
Other things you would love is that the slide in Contact shortcut now has been enabled for Application shortcuts. You can review the specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge plus below. You can also make use of the link to purchase this device.Supports 2G, 3G and 4G