HOW TO HACK SYMBIAN PHONES USING DR WEBS ANTIVIRUS
This is quite a simple way I use in hacking symbian phones
However, if you don’t know what hacking a symbian phone is all about, Click here.
Follow the steps accordingly and get your symbian phone hacked in a twinkle of an eye.
1. If when you open your explore application and your memory card shows as “E:/” , then download this file (HERE), However, if shows as “F:/ ” drive in newer phones like N8) then download this zip file (HERE). Remember that the zip file MUST be chosen according to the phone (whether memory card is “E” or “F” drive in your phone).
2. Extract the content using your PC the zip file which you downloaded and open the folder named “Private ” (that is inside the archive). Copy the entire folder “20024113 ” (that is inside “Private”).
3. Connect the phone with PC (using data cable) in ” Mass Storage Mode “. Make sure that DO NOT connect the phone in Nokia PC Suite mode and please do make sure that neither Nokia PC Suite nor Ovi Suite is running when you connect the phone with PC (because the system folders can’t be accessed using these modes). Alternatively you may also connect the Memory card with PC via a card reader.
4. Now, you have to go to My Computer and open memory card connected to PC (that is your memory card you want to use and hack your phone and not mass memory in new phones). Now find and open the ” Private” folder and paste the above copied “20024113” folder inside it. Now disconnect the phone (or memory card) from PC. If you don’t see the “Private” folder in memory card, it means your PC isn’t showing hidden items, simply enable the “Show hidden and System files” option in your PC.
5. Download Dr. Web Anti-virus app HERE and install it (select Memory card as the installation location). Follow this steps carefully. Run Dr. Web app from menu (cancel the warning) and go to ” Options/ Quarantine “. Select all three files in Quarantine via “Options/Select All”. Now select ” Options/Restore “. Exit Dr.Web
6. Download ROMPatcher+(signed) HERE and install it in the phone. Launch ROMPatcher from menu and go to “Options/All Patches/Apply “. On selecting “Apply” the installed patches will become activated.
Wow! Your phone is now hacked and you can install any unsigned app and also have full access to system folders (read/write to sys/private) using your X-plore application and file managers e.t.c. No need for those old certificate/ key.
Note: This method is applicable to all Symbian 3rd, 5th ed and Symbian^3 (Anna, Belle? whatever) phones. You can uninstall the Dr. Web application after the whole process is over.
In older Nokia E series phones, this above method seems not to work as good as in newer 5th ed and Symbian^3 devices. My possible suggestions to this are –
1. Format/hard reset the phone using *#7370 or *#7780# and try again
2. Update the phone to the latest available firmware and then try the hacking method again
3. Or simply try other hacking methods.
NOTE THIS: If your phone still gives error while you try installing unsigned applications after successfully applying the above hack, (or a red cross appears in ROM Patcher on applying the patch), simply download this file (HACKED INSTALL SERVERS for S60) and extract the contents now select and copy the correct ” installserver.exe ” (according to your phone) and paste in phone’s C:/sys/ bin folder (use X-plore to do this). Restart the phone and done.
Remember; DO NOT apply the installserver patch in ROM Patcher after placing this hacked installserver in C:/sys/ bin. That’s it.