How to Get 100GB on Airtel for free

I was surfing a group yesterday on facebook when I discovered that this trick had gone viral and is confirmed to be working at the time of post. This latest free browsing trick code can get you up to 100GB data bundle on the Airtel network.

Airtel free Giga Byte Bundle for 100GB

Here is how to Get up to 100GB on Airtel

This trick works for those who subscribe for the Airtel Blackberry 1GB monthly, if you do not know about it, you can read:- Airtel 1GB monthly bundle for N1200

1. Once you have echausted the 1200 Airtel data MB, load Airtel #1200 voucher on your phone and text the following.
  2. BSM and send to 440.
  3. You will receive a text message that request was not successful. Ignore the sms and check your data balance and you will discover that 1GB has already being credited to you.
  4. Repeat the same step again and again until you have gotten as many GB you want.

And that’s it. You’ve credited yourself with up to 100GB data bundle on Airtel. Hope you enjoyed this latest working free browsing airtel cheat trick.

Oscar Frank

Oscar is a Blogger, who has the passion to teach others how to make money blogging. Apart from this, his other areas of interest are Wordpress, Web Development and Gadgets. You can connect with him on Facebook, Twitter or Google +

Comments

1. Just want to know if the #1200 will be deducted,…? And what if you are already done the 3month subcribtion on your blackberry? Like I have done and I need it? Reply……

• This was confirmed to work with the one month subscription. Wasn’t tested on the three months package.Thanks for stopping by.

2. It works jus like a magic but i was only credited with 4GB at first i didnt mind cos 4GB was more than wut i cld have asked with jus N1200 …..but rite now i don exhaust my 4GB and i want more jus like OLIVER TWIST ……but my question is wut went wrong dat i didnt get 100GB ….secondly is it too late to get my 100GB or do i have to load another N1200 and start the whole process all over again …if YES …..pls tell wut cld have be the cos of my not geting my full 100GB cos i send as many times as possible ….pls tell cos i need dat 100GB badly

3. Can I use dis on anoda Sim dt has nt been used 4 BIM b4? 2) can it work on an airtel modem? Tanx 4 sharing.

4. I have gotten the 1G but it not connecting to the internet wat shld. I do?

5. shamsu shuaibu says:

how to get airtel 10mb free text *141*13*1#

6. i did d whole tin but can only get 1gb after repeating d whole steps…wot shld i do plz

• Oscar Frank says:

Sorry bro, I thinks the ISP discovered it and it’s been stopped from working. It’s been quite a long time you know.

7. Internet Doctor says:

can it still work as at now, febuary 9th 2013? awaiting ur reply.

• Oscar Frank says:

Has not been tested this month, and can’t certify that it still does.

• Oscar Frank says:

A commenter below says it still works. Here is his comment “it is still working as at 27 February. 1 got 19GB. Fortunately for me. My money wasn’t deducted.”

8. kawusu koroma says:

i use to do the socialmonth and it was working perfectly well here in sierra leone but since airtel discovered it. It has been stopped. The process would go through when u subscribe bt up attempting to connect it wil connect but wont browse even if u top up that sim it wont browse. So pls help if there is any solution or if there is any new one. Pls let me know. Thanks

• Oscar Frank says:

I wish I was in your country right now to help. When I come up with a new trick, I will update the post. Thanks Kawusu

9. tommy smith says:

10. tommy smith says:

Try it around 2.37 in the afternoon

11. enno samuel says:

Hi pls are back? Do u have any one 4 boys

12. How can i use free internet on my airtel sim? AM in sierra leone and it costs a fortune to use the internet

13. Pls I noticed my BSM bundle I subscribed for, using airtel doesn’t work in the evening and night time but it works during the day. ??ã†?? could be d problem?

• Oscar Frank says:

Also noticed that 2 days ago, but it works fine now. It’s the ISP network problem and not a major issue. Thanks for stopping by Zoe.

14. adams sesay says:

please help me out with a recharg trick for airtel in sierra leone. I want it so bad. Friends have one but dont want to share

• Oscar Frank says:

Hi Adams, We are not currently in Sierra Leonne an do not know exactly how it works. Sorry for the inconvenience.

15. Please, tell me how do I set my internet settings to that of BIS plan. I need that help asap Mr. Oscar?

16. Can it work on a z10 plan?

17. Tijani Tunde says:

Hi Pls what’s the latest air tel and global cheat?

18. Pls I want to know if this still working pls?? Hope to read from u. Thanks

19. happy portharcourt says:

pls help with Glo or Etisalat new free browsing any will be highly appreciated tanks

20. I need android cheat

21. Emmanuel Stevens says:

Hi Oscar Frank, I have a T…Mobile HTC 1.5 version, am using airtel sim on it, but I live in Sierra Leone and I need free browsing configuration settings. Or free megabyte browsing cheats for airtel Sierra Leone.

22. Hi Frank! It’s been a gud job so far; more power to ur elbow bro.. What’s up on android now?? I don’t mind the network it’s available on