All Networks Blackberry Data Plans and Subscription Codes In Nigeria

I recently made a guide on all the internet data bundle plans for all networks in Nigeria and this has come to be one of the best guides out there when it comes to choosing a data plan for your Android, Symbian or windows smartphones.

This has ignited the blackberry users who are avid readers of my blog to mail me severally concerning their complete list of blackberry bundle data plans and their subscription codes.

complete list of all network blackberry data plans

In this guide, I’ll be listing out all Blackberry Subscription codes available to Nigerians on all their major Internet Service Providers, which are Mtn, Glo, Airtel and Etisalat.

Not only will I give their subscription codes, but also the price for subscriptions and how to check your data balance or expiry status. Hope you’ll find this guide helpful.

As usual, I’ll be starting with MTN

All Blackberry Data Bundle Plans for MTN Nigeria and their Subscription Codes

Mtn Blackberry Internet ServicesValidity PeriodPriceUSSD CodeSMS Code
Mtn Complete Daily1 Days N100 SMS “BBCday” to 21600
Mtn Complete Weekly7 Days N500 SMS “BBCweek” to 21600
Mtn Complete Monthly30 Days N1,000 SMS “BBC” to 21600
Mtn Unlimited Daily1 Day N120 SMS “BBday” to 21600
Mtn Unlimited Weekly7 DaysN600 SMS “BBweek” to 21600
Mtn Unlimited Monthly30 DaysN1,500 SMS “BIS” to 21600

You can now choose which MTN Blackberry Plan suits your need. Here is how to check the status of your MTN Blackberry plan.

Text “Status” in an SMS to “21600“. Your Blackberry plan expiry date would be revealed to you.

All Blackberry Data Bundle Plans for Airtel Nigeria and their Subscription Codes

Airtel Blackberry Internet ServicesValidity PeriodPriceUSSD CodeSMS Code
Airtel Social Daily1 Days N100 *440*6#
Airtel Social Weekly7 Days N400 *440*5#
Airtel Social Monthly30 Days N1,200 *440*4#
Airtel Complete Daily1 Day N100 *440*3#
Airtel Complete Weekly7 DaysN400 *440*2#
Airtel Complete Monthly30 DaysN1,400 *440*1#

These plans are valid for the Airtel Network as at time of post. To Check the Expiry Status of your Airtel Blackberry Subscription,  SMS “Status” to 440.

All Blackberry Data Bundle Plans for Glo Nigeria and their Subscription Codes

Glo Blackberry Internet ServicesValidity PeriodPriceUSSD CodeSMS Code
Glo BIS Daily1 Days N300SMS “BISday” to 777
Glo BIS Weekly7 Days N900SMS “BISweek” to 777
Glo BIS Monthly30 Days N2,800SMS “BISmonth” to 777
Glo Complete Weekly7 Days N400SMS “Coweek” to 777
Glo Complete Monthly30 Days N1,400SMS “Comonth” to 777

Above is the complete list of all blackberry plans for your Glo line. How to check your blackberry plan expiry date on glo is quite simple. Simply SMS “status” to “777” and that’s it.

All Blackberry Data Bundle Plans for Etisalat Nigeria and their Subscription Codes

Etisalat Blackberry Internet ServicesValidity PeriodPriceUSSD CodeSMS Code
Etisalat Social Daily1 Day N100 *499*2*2#
Etisalat Social Weekly7 Days N400 *499*2*1#
Etisalat Social Monthly30 Days N1,300 *499*2#
Etisalat Complete Daily1 Day N100 *499*3*2#
Etisalat Complete Weekly7 Days N500 *499*3*1#
Etisalat Complete Monthly30 Days N,1500 *499*3#

And that’s the complete list of blackberry plans for the etisalat network above. To Check your blackberry bundle expiry date on Etisalat, dial *228# and it would be displayed to you.

This really took a bunch of my time to compile and I would be grateful if you hit the Like button or share it with your friends and family just to say thank you.

I hope this helps you choose a blackberry plan down here in Nigeria that will suite you need. Stay blessed

Oscar Frank

Oscar is a Blogger, who has the passion to teach others how to make money blogging. Apart from this, his other areas of interest are Wordpress, Web Development and Gadgets. You can connect with him on Facebook, Twitter or Google +

Comments

1. Kayode jimah says:

Thanks for this compilation. BTW, How can I make money online.

2. Tony Onwujiariri says:

Oscar you are great! But how old was your blog before you got approved by adsense and media.net

3. can dis work on android phones

• Oscar Frank says:

Hi Uduak, The Blackberry subscriptions don’t work on other smartphones such as the Android OS, thought their are some tweaks to it such as installing an running a VPN app.

4. Charles Omotayo says:

Thanks for this awesome compilation of all the BIS on all networks in Nigeria. Im bookmarking this page straightaway as this would surely save me the stress of moving from one site to another in search of subscription codes. Cheers!

5. Thanks so much for dis compilations. may the lord bless and prosper you in all you lay you hand upon in Jesus name. Pls kindly teach me on how to make money online.

• Oscar Frank says:

Thanks for your compliment Sam. You could check out our articles is the Make Money Online Category. Thanks once more.

6. Thanks for this great work. Pls can these plans work for a laptop?

• Oscar Frank says:

Hi Joshua, All these ISP actually blocked non blackberry devices from using these plan so I doubt the workability on laptops.

7. Good information but, I think it will also be helpful to enlighten consumers (Post Paid) inclusive, on the Data Plans on all networks and also the Data Package for all plans I.e How much GB Data do you get for a N1000 Package? Does it matter what phone you use? Samsung S4, Iphone 5, Tecno 310?

8. thanks for your telling the truth to visitors and customers. may you progresssssssssssaas in the field.

9. thanks for corresponding

10. Tnx for dis awesome work.

11. Badmus Nafisat Eniola says:

Waoooo!what a gr8 work u have done.As u have helpd me today,God will always meet u at your point of needs Amen.This is so helpful I must confess

12. Tubu Patrick says:

Frank wats d trick on browsing wit android phone

13. Miz Cole says:

Hi Oscar..just wanna confirm maybe its gonna work on laptop if u subscrib on ur sim card and u put it inside ur moderm??

14. Clems Edoka says:

Oscar, may God continue to honour ur efforts. It’s really great.

15. Which of the networks is unlimited

16. james olamilekan says:

Oscar pls I need ur help urgently Check ma blog here: http://www.303muziq.blogspot.com Contact me via email: horlahybnl@gmail.com Twitter @horlahybnl or @303muziq Tel: 08143375154

17. obinnosource says:

Oscar, I would like us to have a chat online or through phone using obinnosource@yahoo.com

18. Michaels Edith says:

Can BBM plan work for lphone4s

19. Pls, is the mtn monthly BIS plan for N1500 still unlimited?

20. Nice work dude….need more info via my email on money making!

• Oscar Frank says:

I’ll send more your way. All you need do is subscribe to my Newsletters. Thanks for dropping by. :)

21. What’s the difference between complete and absolute plan

22. Oscar haw gb did glo give

23. hello frank, I was on mtn bis complete month before my bb got spoilt, and I want to cancel it and reactivate the night plan so that I can use it on my android tab, I av called their customer care to no avail and am so not feeling good about it because I can’t browse. pls what can I do. how can I cancel it and go for another plan. waiting for your response.

• Oscar Frank says:

Hi Paul, You can’t actually Deactivate the MTN BIS plan as at time of this comment been posted. I’ve contacted their customer center for that previously, and they said they’ll be adding that soon. You’ll have to wait till your expiry date. BTW, have you tried subscribing any other MTN plan?

• am going to subscribe today. I hope it works. it seems I have cancelled it after sending deactivate, cancel, no and lots of DAT to 21600. so I will subscribe today.

24. Mr Fourthman says:

Hi Oscar, this is a great work, it just helped me now. Keep it up. Thanks

25. hi! Oscar can this airtel bb plan work on my tecno android phone?

26. faithobama says:

wat do they mean by Etisalat Complete Monthly plan? is it unlimited, and can I download things with it? pls reply

• Oscar Frank says:

Hi Faith, It’s not unlimited, only that it’s capped with more data than the social plan. For sure, you can use it for downloads.

27. pls frank can airtel bb data plan work on my tecno f7 and on my zpad tablet? If it can pls send me the code via my g.mail address. Thanks