There are necessary steps, precautions and action you need to take if you are new in the blogosphere.
This post would explain the Do’s and Don’ts of blogging for New pro-bloggers in their first month of Blogging. I might not be able to stress on the points, but I’ll be listing them out for you to make use of.
- Spend most of your time writing great and unique blog posts or content.
- You have to build up your social credibility, maybe you can start by setting up a facebook fanpage for your blog
- Join Bloggers communities
- Ask professional bloggers for help, maybe someone you lookup to in your Niche
- Make sure you comment on other blogs, this can be a great source of traffic and backlinks.
- Do not focus on Making Money Online
- Do not spend all day online, learn other New thing outside the blogosphere, they could be of help.
- Do not spam other blogs in other to get traffic and backlinks.
- Do not waste most of your time on Social Networks.
And that’s it. You can a have a healthy blog running in no time. You can contact me for some piece of useful tip. Use our contact us page. Hope you loved this post, also use the social buttons to share with your friends