I recently got a mail from a friend who was asking me on how I worked around adding my Adsense for mobile Ads on the mobile version of my SMF forum (SMF Wap2). i tried searching through my blog to give him a link just to discover I had never made such a post.
Well, here is how I added my Adsense for mobile to the mobile version of my SMF forum.
How to add Ads to SMF Wap2 (mobile version)
- Log in to your Adsense account, then click on the My Ads tab, then click on Mobile Content on the left Sidebar.
- Now Generate a New Ad Unit, then generate the code and save it in notepad as ads.php (a php file), now upload it to your domain root (public_html) – we are assuming your forum is the root domain in your hosting account, if not, go to (public_html/theforumdomain.com/), make the upload there.
- Now locate your Wireless.template.php which can be found at (./public_html/Themes/default/Wireless.template.php) or (./public_html/theforumdomain.com/Themes/default/Wireless.template.php)- if it’s not your root domain, then Edit it.
- If you want your ads to appear at top, search for
<center><p>', site_logo(), '</p></center>
Now paste this code directly below it.
– If you want your ads to appear at top, search for
global $context, $settings, $txt, $options, $boardurl, $scripturl;
Now paste this code directly below it
- You can now save it. And that’s it.
Use this same principle to add Imobi, Admob and Buzzcity Ads to your SMF wap2 Mod. Feel free to ask question if need be using the comment box.