If there is one telecommunication network in Nigeria that keeps wowing their users, it’s definitely Globacom Nigeria Limited. This time, I’m about to introduce you to one of the best call tariff plans out there provided by Glo, called the BUMPA tariff.
The Glo BUMPA tariff is a prepaid price plan which gives 200% bonus on every recharge from N100 to call ALL networks in Nigeria. That is to say you get three times any amount you recharge. For instance, recharging N1000 gets you N3000 (N1000 in main account and N2000 in the bonus account) and the best of it all is the ability to browse, send SMS and make calls to all networks in Nigeria using your bonus balance.
How To Subscribe/Migrate to Glo BUMPA prepaid Tariff Plan
It’s quite easy to migrate to the bumpa plan and all that is required is that you are a glo user. Simply dial *100*10*1# and press 1 when asked for confirmation. It’s as simple as that. Migration is free as long as you are migrating for the first time in a month to any tariff plan on glo.
Benefits of Glo Bumpa Tariff Package
There are lots of benefits attached to the Glo BUMPA tariff which include
- Making calls to all networks using the bonus credit at 50k/s.
- Sending sms at N4 per SMS from the bonus.
- Surfing the web from the bonus credit at 5k/s.
- The bonus is cumulative . This means that the more you recharge, the bonus credits keep adding up.
- There is no limitation to the amount you can get on the bonus. The more you recharge the more triple recharge you get.
- Free Night Calling is available on Glo BUMPA. The qualification parameter is a minimum usage of N30 from Main account during the day to enjoy Free Night Calls between 12am and 4.59am.
The benefits to the BUMPA package are numerous, but you should note that each bonus expires after 7 days from recharge.
How To Check Your BUMPA Bonus Balance
To check your glo BUMPA package bonus balance, simply dial #122*2# and that’s it.
I’m already rocking this glo tariff plan and you too should. Please do share this post if you find it helpful.