9Mobile moreFlex tariff plan is a tariff plan that is designed to give customers a full bonus package, without having to look else where. This package comprises of voice call bonuses and data bonuses.
In this article, I am going to be giving comprehensive details, on how to go about subscribing to the 9Mobile More Flex Tariff Plan, how the 9Mobile More Flex Tariff Plan works, terms and conditions and the general benefits of the 9Mobile More Flex Tariff Plan.
How Does More Flex Tariff Plan work
More flex tariff plan offers 9Mobile users a wide variety of bonuses, these bonuses depends on the kind of plan you are going to subscribe to. In other to enjoy the bonuses available non this plan, you must subscribe to one of the bundles.
Subscription to a bundle is the only way to migrate to this 9mobile tariff plan.
Benefits Of 9Mobile More Flex Tariff Plan
- Over 300% bonus, when you buy more flex evolution 500, 1000, 5,000, 10,000 voice bundles
- Get up to 7GB on flex evolution 10000 data
- For recharge of 5000 Naira and above within a month, you get to enjoy free incoming calls while roaming on selected networks in 14 countries.
- UK (Vodafone)
- UAE (Etisalat)
- South Africa (Vodacom)
- Spain (Vodafone)
- Ghana (Vodafone)
- Kenya (safaricom)
- France (orange)
- Saudi Arabia (mobily)
- Morocco (1 Am)
- Netherlands (T-Mobile)
- Germany ( T-Mobile)
- Turkey (Tukcell)
- Egypt (vodapcom)
All services are valid for 30 days
- When you recharge 300 Naira, you will be given free 50MB and 900 Naira to call all networks in Nigeria.
- buy the same 2000 and 5000 flex bundle two times consecutively and get the third bundle free.
How To Migrate/Activate 9Mobile More Flex Tariff Plan
|Flex Bundle||Bundle Cost||Activation Code||More Flex Value||Validity|
|More flex 300||300 Naira||*344*300#||900 Naira + 50MB||7 Days|
|More flex 500||500 Naira||*344*500#||1,500 Naira||7 days|
|More flex 1000||1000 Naira||*344*1000#||3000 Naira + 150MB||14 days|
|More Flex 2000||2000 Naira||*344*200#||5000 Naira||30 days|
|More flex 4000||4000 Naira||*344*4000#||12,500 Naira||30 days|
|More flex 5000||5000 Naira||*344*5000#||12,500 + 37,500||30 days|
|More flex 10,000||10,000 Naira||*344*10,000#||37,500 + 32,500||30 days|
Call Rate Calculator For More Flex Tariff Plan
On the more flex tariff plan, calls made on net and off net will go at a rate of 40 Kobo per seconds.
In this section, we will be finding out duration 100 Naira airtime will take you.
How long can I make a call using 100 Naira Airtime on More flex tariff plan
40 Kobo x 60 seconds = 2400 Kobo
2400 Kobo ÷ 100 = 24 Naira
100 Naira ÷24 Naira = 4.16
This calculations proves that having 100 Naira airtime and using a call rate of 40 Kobo per second on the more flex tariff plan, will allow call for a duration of 4 minutes and 16 seconds.
9Mobile More Flex Tariff Plan FAQs
1. Does bundles on the more flex tariff plan automatically renew themselves?
Yes, they do, bundles on the more flex tariff plan automatically renews themselves after expiration or exhaustion.
2. How long do more flex bundled last on expiry days
More flex bundles are valid till 11:59pm of the expiry day.
Some Related Posts You Might Love to Read:
- 9mobile moreTalk Tariff Plan
- 9mobile moreCliq Tariff Plan
- 9mobile moreFlex Tariff Plan
- 9mobile moreLife Tariff Plan
- 9mobile moreFlex Evolution Tariff Plan
- 9mobile Talk Zone Tariff Plan
- 9mobile cliqLite Tariff Plan