Metropolitan Life Insurance a.k.a MetLife is one of the largest insurance companies in the world, with its head office in Manhattan, New York – USA. It is responsible for the provision of solutions and guidance to aid customers to achieve their goals and pull through no matter what when life presents its twist and turns. In this article, we are going to look at a tutorial on how to register one Metlife eService Insurance Platform.
Before we dive into this tutorial, it is important you know that MetLife has a powerful and well-established presence in close to 50 countries globally to add to its impressive 145 years of experience.
The company provides Auto, Dental, Disability, Home, Life, and Vision, Accident & Health insurance and many more to households, corporations and governments for a more effective financial solution. Estimations have shown that the company’s yearly revenue is about $50 billion.
- Must Read: Top 10 Best Insurance Companies in Nigeria
MetLife is currently enjoying remarkable growth, and in March 2017, it separated its United States retail business which in turn birthed a company now standing on its own which goes by the name, Brighthouse Financial.
MetLife is known for enticing its customers with their ever easy access to other accounts online by just a simple login with a username and password.
Advantages Of Using MetLife eService Online Platform:
1. It is convenient and safe
2. You get to view and update accounts easily
3. You can make transfers and payments
4. You are granted access to all kinds of insurance accounts
5. eDelivery and more rapid access to documents easily and safely.
How To Register:
1. Access the eService page here.
2. Click on the “Register Now.”
3. You will be redirected to another page where you will need to choose the type of MetLife account you operate. Select one and tap on “Next.”
4. After clicking Next, On the page you’ll be shown, type in all your details correctly, details like date of birth, name, social security number, etc.
5. Ensure all information is filled in the correct manner and tap “Next” to round up the process.
6. As soon as you are done, you can log in to MetLife eService to access your account.
There you have it – A comprehensive tutorial on how to how to register on Metlife eService insurance platform. If you have questions regarding this tutorial, feel free to drop them in the comment box below.