If you remember John Terry’s slip against the amazing Manchester United in 2008, then you will know it was the last time we had an all-English final in the UCL. We will finally be having another one today, and this time, it’s Liverpool vs Tottenham. The yearly football tournament began with 79 clubs from all over Europe, now we are left with just 2. The match set to happen today will rival the Super Bowl as the most-viewed TV broadcast all across the globe. In this article, we explore a tutorial on how to watch Liverpool Vs Tottenham live today in the US
The two teams were comeback kings on their way to the final. Liverpool pulled a miracle, by coming back from 3 goals down to defeat Messi and his teammates with a 4-0 Anfield win in the return leg.
Showing they can do great things as well, Lucas Moura and Spurs shocked impressive Ajax with 3 goals away from home after losing the first leg by a lone goal, to secure their passage to the final of the Uefa Champions League.
This is all you must know about how you can watch the 2019 UEFA Champions League final:
When And Where Will The UCL Final Be Played?
Liverpool and Spurs are set to head for battle tomorrow, Saturday, June 1 at 3 p.m. ET in the US, 8 p.m in Nigeria and 7 pm in Ghana, at Wanda Metropolitano stadium in Madrid, Spain. This is not going to be like the previous rounds where we had 2 legs, the winner takes all in this one clash.
How Can I View The UCL Final?
The game will air live on TNT in English and Univision and Univision Deportes in Spanish in America. You will also be able to stream the final on the Turner-owned Bleacher Report’s live streaming service, B/R Live. You get to pay $3 to view the UCL final, $10 monthly or $80 yearly for the service.
- Must Read: 10 Best Sports Streaming Sites
No cable or satellite television is needed to view the final on your TV set. You can view the match with live-TV streaming service on TNT or Univision.
More things you must know about live TV streaming services:
- A solid internet connection is needed.
- Any of them can be viewed on Television provided your smart TV has the service’s application. It can also be viewed on TV when you make use of a media streamer, which includes Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, and Chromecast.
- It can also be seen on iPhones, Android devices, tabs, and PC browsers.
- You can register and cancel whenever no contract is needed.
- They all provide free trial periods, to let you register to watch and then cancel if you do not fancy the packages.
- Must Read: Top 5 Sports Headphones
There you have it – a comprehensive tutorial on how to watch Liverpool Vs Tottenham live today in the US. If you have any questions, feel free to drop them in the comment section below.