In this article, I’m going to show you ten things you didn’t know about PUBG. These are the same things that made this game the top-notch of battle royale and rank number one best game on play store.
In the past couple of months, we’ve got a wing about PUBG; the trending memes about the most addictive battle royale game PUBG on social media.
It’s a no brainer, PUBG pierce into the gaming world like the rage of fire causing delightful pleasure to anyone who came in contact with it. As a result of PUBG sky-rock like a spaceship in a few hours.
It became the trending game. This brought the real meaning of survival; the game’s main plot is based on lone survivor-be the last.
Players scavenge for ammunition and supplies and eliminate each other. The last man standing wins the game.
And today, you’re going to learn and adapt these ten things into your gameplay and dramatically turn from novice to expert. Keep reading.
Ten things you didn’t know about PUBG
Well, before looking at the big picture of the game, let’s hold our horses and consider little-little stuff about this game that made it stand out from others.
- Game’s Official Name: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds while PUBG is the acronym.
- Publish Date: The game was initially launched for Stream platform on March 23rd, 2017.
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds became the second best-selling game after a huge sale was made –over 24 million copies sold.
- On IOS PUBG earned a ballpark figure of $5.5 million.
- On February 2017, PBG’s revenue was about $103 million.
- PUBG became famous without running any advertisement.
- PUBG game was developed by PUBG Corporation; a South Korean game company.
- Over 10 million mobile users play PUBG on daily bases.
- Four hundred million people –give or take –have performed PUBG across the globe.
- PUBG has not only been available for four platforms Android, IOS, X-Box, and Windows but also on PlayStation.
Below are the listed ten remarkable PUBG facts you had no idea you could do in-game!
2. THE Secret of PLAYER UNKNOWN, By BRENDAN GREENE
Brendan Greene, known as Player Unknown but is not distinct or noticeable on the making. Rumors had flown that he got his default nickname in ARMA 2 as Player 1; changed and re-sculpted it to player unknown to catalyze a character on the server. His love for a name made Brendan Greene used the nickname in his company and the video game brand.
3. BATTLEGROUNDS BROKE THE ALL-TIME RECORD
PUBG set an incredible record of reaching about 1,342,857 of total players operating and playing at the same time.
On that month September 2017, history was made. Furthermore, no one has reached such an incredible height. It surpasses Dota 2, an esports game developed by Valve, which is peculiar.
- Must Read: How To Play PUBG On PC
In spite of the number of players playing this game, PUBG was and remained the only game that strictly adheres to their every- rules in-game. Thus, quickly getting rid/banning players who are perceived as scammers or of lawbreakers.
4. FIRING WEAPON AT THE READY?
It’s incredibly crucial to reload your guns, set at auto fire more and have the best weapon in hand before any attempt to murder. You know, one of the terrifying moments in this game, is coming into contact with an opponent at close range, while your rifle in hand is set to a single fire mode.
5. Perfect Spot to AIM YOUR RIFLE?
Although the answer to this question is a no-brainer, for those unaware of massive damage or increased damage, please aim for a headshot. It is 2.5 times the damage inflicted than a chest/arm or body shots.
Suppose you are almost out of bullets, picking up an excellent covered spot is ideal while you take the last few shots.
6. Be Dynamic; Don’t Be Static AFTER MAKING LOUD NOISE
Every other player easily notices you. The best alternative is to relocate after engaging or eliminating your opponents. If you stick around in same spot scavenging after firing shooting repeatedly without a compressor, you will be killed.
- Must Read: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Xbox One
Therefore be sensible of how much alarums and excursions you are making. It’s not ideal for playing the game save by remaining quiet as possible as while making moves from place to place is essential to survival.
Also, know your territory, where you can ambush your enemies and listen/ or check the map of your surroundings for footsteps.
7. BEST VEHICLES IN PUBG to Use
The best vehicle in PUBG is Dacia. This provides you not only speed but also protection to take cover and a carrier of four people while playing within a team.
Secondly, Motorcycles is the second fastest vehicle you can use. This even has a higher potency to reach far off places while scavenging for supplies and weaponry. Firing your opponents while moving is ideal for more experienced motorcyclists.
8. Crazy JUMPING FROM ROOF TO ROOF
In PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, nothing is impossible after, though it’ just a game. You can go beyond expected and beyond the ordinary, such as riding bikes inside buildings, driving upstairs to take out enemies and driving roof-to-roof.
9. What The “WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER” Means?
It’s like a gaming tradition that every time you play a video game, added motivational phrases appear that gingers you to do better in gameplay, aiming at winning the game.
- Must Read: 10 Best Android Strategy Games
Well in PUBG, many players have asked what does ‘Winner Winner Chicken Dinner’ implies?
This is a common phrase used by gamblers at casinos mostly in Las Vegas. A chicken dinner is less than $2 so whenever a player won a bet; it implies that it’s a meal they could afford.
10. REFRESH AND HEAL UP UNDERWATER
If ambushed or in a critical situation that requires an escape route, drive straight into ant sea/river nearby. The secret is, once underwater, you can heal yourself by taking medic and regain your strength.