Sometimes you might want to move or transfer your blogger blog from one google account to another for some certain reasons.
Below is an Easy Step to move a blogger blog from one google account to another.
1. Sign in to Blogger account containing the blog you wanna Move.
2. Go to Settings => Basic => Permissions.
3. Click the Add Authors button, then input the gmail address of the google account you wanna move to..
4. Sign in to the google account mailbox of the account you wanna move to, then you will see an invitation mail, open it and confirm from the link in the mail...
5. Now, signout from this first account and go back to the first account you are moving from. Goto you blogger dashboard, Go to Settings => Basic => Permissions. Now you will see the second account as Author. Click the drop-down menu next to it and choose "Admin."
6. Click the X next to the 1st Account to remove it from accessing the blog.
You are Done. Happy Blogging