To root Tecno H5 all you have to do is follow the steps below.
STEPS TO FOLLOW
1. Go to SYSTEM SETTINGS – SECURITY and select “ALLOW UNKNOWN SOURCE.
2. Go to SYSTEM SETTINGS – DEVELOPER OPTION and select “USB DEBUGGING.
3. Search and download Framaroot 1.9.3.apk.
4. Install Framaroot application and launch it.
5. Select SuperSu by clicking on it.
6. Select Boromir as exploit by clicking on it.
7. You would be prompted to reboot your phone.
8. Reboot your phone.
9. Congratulations your Tecno H5 is now rooted.
Launch SuperSU, go to settings and edit your SuperSU prompt settings. I recommend “always grant superuser access”.
Enjoy your rooted phone.
I hope you find this little tutorial helpful. Thanks for finding time to read through.