HOW to increase to your 2go star progress

This chat application (2go) is the craze going on among our youths today. You can increase your 2go star progress in a faster way than normal. Here are the simple steps you have to take.

1. Always stay as long as you can online.

2. You could sleep off leaving your 2go running in either online or Away presence.

3. Make use of the 2go chatrooms regularly.

4. And most of all, perform activities such as updating your status, changing of your profile picture regulary.

Here are the stars available on 2go.

1. Novice
2. Amateur
3. Senior
4. Enthusiast
5. Professional
6. Expert
7. Leader
8. Veteran
9. Master

I hope this post was helpful.

Oscar Frank

Oscar is a Blogger, who has the passion to teach others how to make money blogging. Apart from this, his other areas of interest are Wordpress, Web Development and Gadgets. You can connect with him on Facebook, Twitter or Google +

Comments

1. Omokhafe says:

Tnks guy.

2. Yhu forgot to name Ultimate!

3. @Naskid, You are right, Its an old post though, but i would update it later.

4. Since i de hang 4 proffessnal

5. Love it

6. Amajuoyi11 says:

Add mi on 2go 4 d latest 2go star increasing/boostin cheat

7. I mean real cheats

8. 2go star cheat is out nd fully functional….am so proud of me 4 makin diz cheat into existance….add me on Uhuo3 nd donvic66 nd get full details on how d cheat works…

9. am in Ultimate nd i want u 2 join…get d reignin 2go star progress cheat nw …dnt waste time in master or professional wit diz cheat u will b surprised wit d speed ur star will move…add me on Donvic66 nd Uhuo3 datz my Ultimate acount

10. Guys pls add me on mayor592 to teach me how to download it ok pls oo

11. Donskanty says:

I love this site http://www.oscarmini.com. Thanks, It works.

12. Timilehin says:

Add me on timilehin53,me i get confirm 2go cheat,get 2 veteran in 1 day,but no go go 4 free o

13. pls i need cheat professional is 2 hard

14. raymond broose says:

pls teach me hw 2 download 2go cheat

15. Pls i nid cheats my sta progress is hanging…..add me bonecracker

16. 4 3 months,my profesional star progress is hanging o

17. 2go cheat

18. Dat is damn true

19. Boys sum1 duped me 1k becus of ma desire 4 cheat

20. Professional 2 hard o…i nid comfirm 2go star cheat…akinsam10

21. contact me 4 a day mving of 1 level of star 2 anoda, lk, 2day novice, nxt day amature, contact me on 08187981726

22. I need 2go cheat

23. Stephen4279 says:

Plzzzzzz professional is 2 hard who can assist me with cheats 4 star progress ma username is stephen4279

24. stereowayne says:

If u need any 2go cheat like boostin star add me on stereo16 z free

25. I av d latest 2go star cheats n gocredits….jst add me wit dis username:vladimar21

26. Am tried of proffessional o,help me wit 2go cheat o.

27. U GUYZ KNOW NO DAT NOVICE 2 prof iz possible 12hrs. i get d cheat & 4 prof 2 master in 5 days dey 2 just add me& d 1st person gets free trial.

28. Am proud of 2gocheat

29. I wnt cheat for my professional is to hard.ad me and help me pls.oh

30. plzzzz could some one teach me hw 2 download 2go cheat nw coz zm tired ov dis star progress delaying ooo.

31. Ha profetional s 2 hard,pls som1 shuld help o wit 2go cheat.username:gabbyshark1

32. awsome ad me on cindy60905

33. cheat

34. Masters

35. I pass my profesional i n 6 days add me if u want mubraq2

36. Any problem? If u hv any prblem jst add roe5 for assitance.

37. Hw cn i speed my 2go star

38. all dis 1 re nt gud cheats joooor i need beta cheats dan all dis rubbish we knw b4

39. strongly need 2go cheat 2 become an ultimate pls add me 2go @haywon007

40. Guy please i need to move on frm prof abeg someone should add and help me raphael1579

41. As we all knw, 2go star cheat dnt wrk on professional, but diz 1 frm novice 2 ultimate in 1m0nth…USERNAME: SUISA1 iz damn free

42. Thanks for this tutorial

43. I have a peep for you guys,just add me.

44. abeg ooo. I want 2 boost. I no wan die 4 proffessional

45. Oriyomi abdulsalam says:

Plsz i am doin d cheat nd its working 4 me

46. easyblink says:

pls i want boost my star bcos my mate day master now

47. Plz i need 2go cheat

48. Mremmy1000 says:

I no go die 4 proffessional ooooo

49. guy plx add mi i realy wnt mi star2 progress n hiest level osita1279 ……..i beg add

50. Kingdom sunday idem says:

Plz help me 2 boost my star progress, i bilv u wil hlp me tanz

51. Pls help me i nd $tär booster i hope u wl help me out

52. Fenx

53. Imohle100 says:

Una sure of all dis 2go cheats?

54. donprom240 says:

2go cheat is very helpful feel m????? na ? de master….. Follow m????? on 2go @ donprom240

55. S0me1 help me am stuck i wanna be a master username prudence694

56. Follow me on 2go DONZUMAH we ave alot 2 talk DONZUMAH is my username

57. J.boy (united) says:

My cheat is rili wokin…cuz i created a new account n witin 6days i got 2 LEADER….xo add me up 4 d latest n reliable 2go cheat 4 free @JBOYUNITED

58. Hw it increase ur star 4rm senior to expert within 3 days.. Just open all the 2go rooms nd …..add me up blaize98

59. Pls help me to boost my star pls i mke a year nw wth profssional star pls help

60. Pls help me to boost my star pls i mke a year nw

61. Jentleblaze1 says:

Pls help me to boost my 2go acc@jentleblaze1 am in expert naw,i wnt 2 b in leader naw

62. Oladeji joshua says:

Josydorc246 4rm enthusiast 2 prof

63. Ariba Ayodele says:

It is works i mean the cheats. If u want to believe more .just add me on my accounts, Ariba4040 the ultimate one,JOEL2586 the master and Ariba25 the second master. Tank u..

64. Hw can i change my 2go registration number

• Oscar Frank says:

Hi Chukwudi, That feature is not currently possible, the only way out is registering a new account with a new number.

65. Juniho341 says:

Plz add me up cos i need more frdz…….i could also share a way on how 2 boost ur star progress small……..10kzzzz