You might have been hearing of the term Rooting an Android device (smartphone or tablet) among the OS users and have wondered what this rooting is all about.
What is Rooting
Android rooting is the process of allowing users of android OS smartphones , tablets, and other devices to attain privileged control (known as “root access”) within Android’s subsystem.
The Android OS was derived from the Linux kernel, thus, rooting an Android device is just like accessing administrative privilages on Linux or any other Unix-like operating system.
Reason Why You Need to Root your Smartphone
There are several reasons why you need to root your Android smartphones. Here are the benefits.
- You gain full system file administrative rights, meaning you can remove any unwanted system program.
- You can overclock your Processors speed, in most cases like from 1GHz to 1.6GHz is possible but requires some special modding skills.
- The removal of bloatware or system application can greatly improve your battery life all as a result of rooting.
- Most nice Android Applications require you to Root your smartphones before they work, so rooting opens you to lots of Apps.
- You can achieve a custom smart gadget of your dream after rooting your smartphone or tablet.
Now you know why you need to Root Your Android Device, why not pick your smartphone up, make a search on this blog on how to root yours and make the most use of your Gadget.
I hope this helps.