With this app, you can send and receive files, photos, videos, music, and anything worth sending between nearby Android devices and Windows computers seamlessly.
According to Google, during the beta program introducing Nearby Share 1.7 million people downloaded the application and sent over 50 million files between their Android and Windows device, you can tell how fed-up Android users were before the release of this app.
This is How to use Nearby Share on Windows and Android
- Sign in with your Google account or use it without one.
- Tap on No One to make your device visible to everyone.
- Send files from your Android to your Windows.
How to Send Files from Your Android to Your Windows
- Go to the Photo app.
- Select photos.
- Tap the share button.
- Tap Nearby Share.
- Select your computer’s name and send.
- On your computer accept the file
This process is similar to any other file you’re sending, you can find your file from Nearby Share or your download folder.