The main reason behind USSD banking is its provision for banking on the go, facilitating mobile banking. Customers no longer have to wait in long ques to make basic bank transactions. With the EcoBank Transfer Code, you can easily send money anywhere from the convenience of your mobile-phone and without the need of an internet connection.
In a bid to deliver high-class banking experience, EcoBank has adopted the technology of using USSD codes to carry out basic bank transactions.
With EcoBank USSD banking, customers can make funds transfers, pay bills and check their account balance on the go, directly from their mobile phone.
In this article, I am going be giving tutorials on how to use the Eco bank USSD banking service to make fund transfer and how to check your account balance using this service.
Benefits Of EcoBank Mobile Money Transfer
- It is fast and easy to use
- You can transfer money directly from your mobile phone
- The whole process is secured with a special PIN
- This service runs 24 hours in a day and 7 days in a week
- No need for any internet connection
- This service works on all mobile phones
- Instant notification after every transaction
How To Transfer Money Using EcoBank USSD Transfer Code
Making fund transfers using Eco bank USSD codes is as easy as said. All you need to have is basic knowledge of the right USSD codes to use as an Eviction bank customer that want to make fund transfer using USSD.
Transferring funds using Eco Bank USSD Code
To transfer funds using Eco bank USSD banking:
- Dial *326#
- Follow prompts
Note: Transferring funds between two Eco bank Accounts, will cost you 10.50 Naira with value-added tax included.
Transferring funds from Eco Bank to other banks will attract a fee of 52.50 Naira.
How To Check Account Balance Using Eco Bank USSD
To check your account balance with Eco bank USSD service,
- Dial *326#
- Follow screen Prompts
As you might have observed, the whole process is wrapped around a single USSD code. This is just to illustrate how simple it is to use this service. Just master this USSD and that’s all.
Hope you did love this post on how to use the EcoBank Money Transfer Code for fund transfers. If you did, kindly share this article.
You Might Also Love:
- EcoBank Airtime Recharge Code
- Access Bank Transfer Code
- Diamond Bank Transfer Code
- Fidelity Bank Transfer Code
- First Bank Transfer Code
- FCMB Transfer Code
- GTBank Transfer Code
- Keystone Bank Transfer Code
- Polaris (Skye) Bank Transfer Code
- Sterling Bank Transfer Code
- Union Bank Transfer Code
- UBA Transfer Code
- Unity Bank Transfer Code
- Wema Bank Transfer Code
- Zenith Bank Transfer Code