Disney Plus is here with several films and TV shows to stream on your Android or iOS devices. The great news is that you do not even have to engage in streaming alone, you can also download amazing content that is available on the service. Let’s expatiate on How To Download Disney Plus Content in this comprehensive tutorial.
Luckily for us, there is no restriction on the number of titles that you can download on about 10 smartphones or tabs.
How Can I Download Disney Plus Movies And TV Series?
Before downloading Disney Plus movies and TV series, you have to make a few changes in the app’s settings. Before anything else, you must decide on the video quality you want for your downloaded content.
Must Read: How To Cancel Disney Plus Subscription
Get yourself signed in to Disney Plus, then click on your account icon on the bottom right of the app.
1. After that, click n the App Settings selection on the menu.
2. “Download Quality” should be visible. Click on it.
3. You will now see 3 selections. High offers the best video quality for Disney Plus films and TV series. Click on what you want as you download Disney Plus films and TV series.
Must Read: 10 Best Disney Apps For Android
Bear in mind that every quality setting has different download speeds and storage restrictions. The higher the setting, the slower the download.
How To Change Download Locations?
If your smartphone or tab has a microSD card slot for more storage, head into App Settings and tap the “Download Location.” You are allowed to switch between your phone’s internal storage or your installed microSD card.
Must Read: 10 Best Anime Games For Your Android Phone
As soon as you download Disney Plus films and TV series, they will be seen at your preferred location.
How To Download, Watch And Delete Disney Plus, Movies, And TV Shows?
1. Head to the film or TV episode you wish to download from the service and an arrow icon would be visible. Click on it and the download process will start.
2. To watch your downloaded movies and TV shows, click download way down on the Disney Plus app.
3. You can now see which downloaded movies or series are on your phone. To start watching one, click on the small phone icon at the right of your chosen clip.
4. A pop-up menu would be seen with 2 options. i.e “Play” or “Remove Download.” Click “Play” to start watching your clip, or “Remove Download” to get rid of it from your device.
5. If you have several clips on the app you wish to delete, simply click “Edit,” on the top right of the display. The phone icons will be gone and replaced by checkmarks. Just click on the clips you want to download, and when you are through, click the garbage can icon on top to remove all of them.
More Information About Your Disney Plus
If Disney Plus is canceled before your 7-day free trial is over, your credit or debit card will not be charged. You will be able to keep accessing Disney Plus until the trial is over or when you reach the end of your billing cycle.
Disney+ (pronounced Disney Plus) is an American subscription video-on-demand (SVOD) streaming service owned by the Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer & International division of The Walt Disney Company. The service debuted on November 12, 2019, in the United States, Canada, and the Netherlands.
Disney+ is focused on the film and television content from Walt Disney Studios and Walt Disney Television. Original films and television series based on new and existing properties are also available, including content from Disney, 20th Century Fox, Lucasfilm/Star Wars, Marvel, National Geographic, and Pixar.
The service competes with other general-interest subscription services, and complements ESPN+ and Hulu as part of Disney’s over-the-top strategy.
In August 2016, Disney acquired a minority stake in BAMTech (a spin-out of MLB Advanced Media’s streaming technology business) for $1 billion, with an option to acquire a majority stake in the future.
Following the purchase, ESPN announced plans for an “exploratory [over-the-top] project” based on its technology (ESPN+) to supplant its existing linear television services. On August 8, 2017, Disney invoked its option to acquire a controlling stake in BAMTech for $1.58 billion, increasing its stake to 75%.
Alongside the acquisition, the company also announced plans for a second, Disney-branded direct-to-consumer service drawing from its entertainment content, which would launch after the company ends its existing distribution agreement with Netflix in 2019.
Soon thereafter, Agnes Chu, story and franchise development executive at Walt Disney Imagineering, was the first appointed executive, senior vice president of content, for the unit.
In December 2017, Disney announced its intent to acquire key entertainment assets from 21st Century Fox. Intended to bolster Disney’s content portfolio for its streaming products, the acquisition closed on March 20, 2019.
Disney+ is rolling out worldwide via a staggered rollout plan. It launched first in the United States, Canada, and the Netherlands on November 12, 2019 just before 3:00 a.m. EST. Disney+ will launch in Australia, New Zealand and Puerto Rico on November 19, 2019, and the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Germany and Ireland on March 31, 2020.
There you have it – a comprehensive tutorial on how to download Disney plus content. If you have any questions as regards this tutorial, feel free to drop them in the comment section below.