Still haven’t tried purchasing airtime with your mobile phone, here is your chance (pun intended). Access Bank like most banks in Nigeria gives it’s customers the ability to purchase airtime via their mobile phones using USSD.
In this article, I am going to give a comprehensive tutorial, on how to purchase airtime on your phone number as well as purchasing airtime for phone numbers not registered with Access Bank.
Why Should You Use Access Bank Airtime Recharge Code
The essence of using Access bank airtime recharge code isn’t far fetched, it gives Access bank customers the ability to top up the airtime on their mobile phones on the Go.
The distance of an airtime retailer, time of the day and the airtime vouchers possessed by the retailer at a particular time, isn’t a limiting factor here. As an Access bank customer, this service gives you the ability to purchase airtime everywhere you go.
The only limitation to the service is the fact that you are limited to purchasing only 5000 Naira airtime per day.
How To Use Access Bank USSD To Recharge Your Line
The Access bank USSD recharge service is far from being complicated, all it requires from you is to know the right USSD command codes and to understand the navigation system on the airtime recharge service platform.
Before you can gain access to the access bank USSD recharge service, there are prerogatives:
- You must have an account with Access bank
- You must have linked you Access bank account to your phone number
The Access bank USSD recharge service is of two parts, self-recharge and recharging others.
How To Use Access Bank USSD To Recharge Your Registered Line.
This method involves you using the Access bank USSD recharge service to top up the phone number you registered with access bank.
To buy airtime on your registered line,
- Dial *901*amount#
- Or you can dial *901#
- Click Airtime
- Followed by self recharge
How To Use Access Bank USSD To Recharge Other Lines
This method is designed for you to recharge lines that are not registered with Access bank, using the phone number you registered with Access bank.
To recharge other phone numbers not registered with Access bank;
- Dial *901*amount*phone number #
- You can dial *901#
- Click Airtime
- Followed by recharge others
You will be prompted to input the last four digits of your BVN number.
There you have it. The easiest way to recharge your line or phone lines of your friends and loved ones using the USSD method otherwise known as the Access Bank Airtime Recharge Code.
You Might Also Like:
- Access Bank Money Transfer Code
- Diamond Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- EcoBank Airtime Recharge Code
- Fidelity Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- FCMB Airtime Recharge Code
- First Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- GTBank Airtime Recharge Code
- Keystone Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Skye Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Stanbic IBTC Airtime Recharge Code
- Sterling Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Union Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- UBA Airtime Recharge Code
- Unity Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Wema Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Zenith Airtime Recharge Code