The Diamond Bank Airtime recharge system, gives customers the ability to top up the airtime of their mobile phones using specific USSD codes, which has gone a long way in reducing the stress associated with purchasing airtime from physical retailers.
In this article, I am going to give a comprehensive tutorial, on how to purchase airtime on your phone number as well as purchasing airtime for phone numbers not registered with Diamond Bank.
Why Should You Use Diamond Bank Airtime Recharge Code?
The Diamond bank Airtime purchase via USSD code service represents a great advancement in its banking technology.
With this service, customers can purchase airtime for their mobile phones, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, without having to deal with the hassle of locating a physical retail point.
With this service, you can purchase Airtel, MTN, Glo and 9Mobile Airtime.
Part of the parameters Diamond bank took seriously in the development of the airtime USSD code service, is simplicity.
The simplicity, not the service is one of the reason it is often used by its customers. Diamond bank USSD code recharge system is very easy to Navigate through.
How To Use Diamond Bank USSD code To Recharge Your Line
When you decide to purchase airtime using the Diamond bank USSD system, you must put in mind that there are requirements for this process to be successful and also your decision on the phone number you will be purchasing airtime for will also influence the USSD code used.
The requirements need for a successful airtime purchase with Diamond bank includes;
- Opening an account with Diamond bank
- Linking your phone number to your diamond bank account
- Having sufficient funds (depending on the amount of airtime you wish to purchase)
There are two methods to recharge airtime with Diamond bank
Recharging self: This involves you purchasing airtime for the phone number you registered with Diamond bank. To do this,
- Dial *426*amount#
- Dial *426#
Recharging others: It involves you purchasing airtime for phone numbers not register with Diamond bank. To do this,
- Dial *426*amount*number#
- Dial *426#
Note: with Diamond bank top-up service via USSD, you limited to 3000 Naira worth of airtime per day.
That’s how you can easily recharge your line or others using the Diamond Bank Airtime Recharge Code.
You Might Also Like:
- Diamond Bank Money Transfer Code
- Access Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- EcoBank Airtime Recharge Code
- Fidelity Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- FCMB Airtime Recharge Code
- First Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- GTBank Airtime Recharge Code
- Keystone Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Skye Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Stanbic IBTC Airtime Recharge Code
- Sterling Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Union Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- UBA Airtime Recharge Code
- Unity Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Wema Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Zenith Airtime Recharge Code