Like we all should be used to by now, Apple has launched its fresh 2019 devices with a brilliant high-visibility event. It is a yearly thing now so the question on several lips now is “Which one should I get?” Over the years, fortunately for everyone, iOS users have overcome the problem of differentiating between these devices.
Apple has edited its naming convention, and so 2018’s lower-priced but famous iPhone XR is taking a seat for the appropriately named iPhone 11. The iPhone XS and XS Plus have also been replaced by the iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max. Bottom line is, iPhone lovers have 3 devices to choose from. So I ask, which one are you looking at exactly? Lemme start with what you look out for in phones.
1. High-End Photography
If this is a feature you always take seriously, then you should be looking at the 11 PRO or 11 PRO MAX. They come with the fresh triple-camera system. Owners can expect a 12-megapixel, 26mm f/1.8 wide-angle camera, a 12-megapixel 52mm f/2.0 telephoto camera and a 12-megapixel, 13mm f/2.4 ultra-wide camera.
Must Read: How To Move Your Game Progress From An iPhone To iPad
You will see it on the back of the phone. Apple has also said these cameras will make precise, high-end photography a reality for phone users.
If this is all that matters to you then the 11 PRO MAX is the obvious choice. Like 2018’s iPhone XS and XS Max, the OLED displays on the 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max measure 5.8 inches and 6.5 inches, respectively.
Must Read: How To Activate Apple Pay On Your iPhone
Like the XR of last year too, the iPhone 11 comes with a 6.1-inch screen. Therefore, for something huge and large, the 11 Pro Max should be your preferred choice.
Common Features/Improvements Of The iPhone 11, 11 Pro, And 11 Pro Max
- These 3 devices have the same processor: the A13 Bionic, Apple’s most recent and quickest chip.
- They all possess an improved battery life. As per a report from Apple, the iPhone 11 has an all-day battery life which is one hour longer than the XR. The 11 Pro provides about 4 more hours of battery life than the XS, while the iPhone 11 Pro Max provides about 5 more hours more than iPhone XS Max.
- They all possess 64GB of storage.
- They all come in different colors. A few of them are light green, midnight green, purple and so on.
Features In Only The Pro Phones
There are some higher-end features that you will find in the iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max. A few of them are discussed below:
Must Read: 10 Best Wallpaper Apps For iPhones
- The 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max both come with the fresh Apple-developed U1 chip that will simplify location-tracking for users.
- The Pro devices were made with textured matte glass and stainless steel, but the iPhone 11 is made from aluminum.
- The screens on the Pro devices possess Apple’s Super Retina OLED displays, while the iPhone 11 comes with a Retina LCD display.
- The Pro devices have a USB-C 18W wall charger and USB-C to Lightning cable.
- The Pro devices resist water better than the 11. Pro phones can actually handle four meters of water for half an hour.
Now that you have been brushed through the differentiating factors between the iPhone 11 variants, which of the iPhone 11 would you be purchasing? Do let us know in the comment section below.