Are you tired of using Spotify as your music streaming service? And desire to move to a new music streaming platform. In this article, we look at a tutorial on how to cancel a Spotify premium subscription. This way you won’t have to pay for Spotify’s service the next month. Steps to canceling Spotify premium subscription is listed below.
- Launch the Spotify official website on your device
- Click Login and enter your particulars
- Click on your username
- Click on “account” from the drop-down menu
- Click on subscription from the menu on the left side.
- Click on cancel subscription
- Enter your password and click cancel subscription
Note: After canceling your Spotify premium subscription, Spotify will allow you to exhaust your remaining subscription bundle. Once your Spotify premium subscription bundle is finished, you will be automatically switched to Spotify’s free package.
How To Cancel Spotify Premium Through iTunes
Apple users can cancel their Spotify premium subscriptions through iTunes, similar to the way all other subscriptions are canceled on iTunes.
- Must Read: How To See Your iTunes Purchase History
In canceling Spotify premium subscription through iTunes, follow the steps listed below.
- On your iOS device, Navigate through settings > Apps and iTunes Store
- Click on your Apple ID
- under subscriptions click on Manage
- Click on Spotify premium from the list of subscriptions and then turn off automatic renewal to cancel it.
Can I re-activate my Spotify premium subscription?
Re-activating your Spotify premium account is possible. Spotify saves all your playlists and settings from your premium account. Please note that after Spotify destroys this information after three months of being inactive.
There you have it a comprehensive tutorial on how to cancel Spotify premium subscription. If you have any questions, feel free to drop them in the comment section below.