For bloggers who use feedburner for their email Newsletter service because of it’s free option must have noticed that whenever you create a new blog post, the mail sent to your subscribers inbox bears the same Subject Line Title with other previous updates you have made on the blog.
The subject line is usually something like the title of your blog eg. Oscar Mini Blog. One thing that would increase the Open Rate of your emails to your subscriber is your distinct titles and especially if you know how to Write Killer and Compelling Blog Headlines, changing the subject line to those post titles would be to your advantage.
- Must Read: How To Write Killer Must Read Blog Titles
I would guide you through how you can tweak your feedburner account in order to change the Newsletter subject line with the title of the latest blog post you made.
Customizing Feedburner Email Subject Line With Your Post Title
Follow the steps below and you’ll achieve customizing your feedburner email with your blog post title and enjoy a higher CTR and more traffic to your blog form your email subscribers.
Here is how you can achieve this easily.
1. Log in to your FeedBurner account and click on the particular blog feed you wish to customize the sent out emails subject line titles.
2. Now click on Edit Feed Details > Publicize tab
3. Click on Email Subscription on the Left sidebar and select Email Branding.
4. In the Email Subject/Title Box type in
You can now make a new blog update and view the new Newsletters that would be sent into your Email Inbox. It would come with the Subject Line bearing the Title of the latest blog post in question.
Benefits Of The Subject Line Title Branding
There are a lot of benefits in optimizing your feedburner account this way. Such as
- It would create a professional look to your subscribers
- The different subjects titles coming in as mails to your subscribers would prompt them to opening the mail in order to read the article order than having the same subject title always.
This would result in an increase in your blog traffic. I hope you would implement this strategy of changing feedburner emails subject line to your blog post titles and watch your blog traffic increase. Happy Blogging