You really need to check Apple Arcade out. It is Apple’s new gaming service that is available right now for users who are running the iOS 13 public beta. The iOS 13 public beta allows you to register for an Arcade subscription and it includes the free 1-month trial. This family-focused service will allow you to play over 100 exclusive games across iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Mac, and Apple TV devices. In this article, you will learn how to sign up for Apple Arcade.
Apple Arcade will cost $4.99 monthly for unrestricted access. Game add-ons and updates have a subscription, which covers about six family members. It launched last month in more than 150 nations. Popular games on the service include The Enchanted World, Where Cards Fall and Shinsekai: Into the Depths.
How Can I Sign Up For The iOS 13 Pubic Beta Program
- Go to Apple’s public beta software page.
- If you have an account already, click Sign In. As a new user, click Sign up and adhere to the instructions.
- An Apple ID is required to join the beta program, therefore get yours or create one.
- After signing in, click the iOS tab and adhere to the instructions for enrolling your phone and then installing the public beta from Software Update on your iPhone.
How Can I Sign Up For Apple Arcade?
- On the public beta of iOS 13, go to the App Store.
- Click the Arcade tab.
- If you view anything about trying Apple Arcade for free, register and start playing.
Must Read: How To Activate Apple Pay On Your iPhone
If you are shown that the gaming service is coming soon, it means you have no access to the service.
Must Read: How To Use the New Apple Pencil on Old iPad Pros
There you have it – a comprehensive tutorial on how to sign up for Apple Arcade, if you have any recommendations, feel free to drop them in the comment section below.