Transferring files from Android devices to iPhones or vice versa can be very tasking. This is due to the difference in operating systems. For starters, iPhones do not feature Bluetooth connectivity. So transferring files between these two devices, take an entirely new approach. In this article, we look at a tutorial on how to transfer files from iPhone to Android and vice versa.
How To Transfer Files From Android To iPhone
- Connect your Android smartphone to your computer using a USB cable
- Slide down the notification shade and select USB transfer
Must Read: 7 Apps For Continuity Between Android and Mac 2019
- Navigate to your Android device storage
- Copy files from the folders on Android device, to your desktop
- Connect your iPhone to your computer, using a USB cable. Plug USB to a free USB port. Note: Do not unplug your Android device
- Open iTunes and select device from the top left corner.
- Click the Apps tab, scroll down and click on file sharing
- Select the app you want to transfer the file to and click on add
- Navigate to the folder containing the Android files you wish to transfer and double click the file to transfer. You to repeat this step for each file you want to copy to your iPhone.
How To Transfer Files From iPhone To Android
- connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable
- Open iTunes
- Click the Apps tab and scroll down to file sharing.
- Choose the app from which you want to transfer the file
Must Read: How to Transfer Contacts from iPhones to Android
- Connect your Android device to your computer, using another USB port.
- Slide down the notification shade, and enable USB transfer
- Navigate to iTunes
- Select the file you want to transfer. “Copy To” and then select your Android device from the list of drivers.
- Repeat the process for all files to be transferred
Must Read: How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhones
In transferring files from iPhone to Android and vice versa, the steps listed in this article on how to transfer files from iPhone to Android should be taken into cognizance. All steps should be followed thoroughly, to avoid complications.