Many User On Blogger Blogs Have Been Complaining About The Difficulty in Uploading Templates To Their Dashboard via Mobile..
Today, We Gonna Be Discussing On Some Tricks To Get That Done Without Encountering Any Problems
This Has Been Tested With S60 Phones With UCBrowser and I am Not Sure If Its Going To Work on S40 but if you are an S40 User, You Can try It out to see How It Goes..
To Get Started,
1. Go To Your Blogger Dashboard
2. Click On The Blog You Want To Upload The Template To
3. Now Click On Templates as In The Photo Below
4. Click On BackUp / Restore
5. Now, This Is Where You Will Apply The Trick. Scroll down A Bit, You will see An Upload Form, Select The Template You want to Upload. If you click on Upload, It Wont Work.
Now, you have to Click on The Settings Button as In The Photo Below:
6. Wait Till The Page Loads. And Dont Exit the Page Yet… Scroll down to the Bottom Of The Page Where You Will Find Another Upload Form.
Now, Select Your Template, Click On The Upload Button as Below, Wait For It To Finish Upload, Then Preview Your Blog and See How It Looks.
If You Encounter any problems During This Process, Dont Forget To Inform Us via the Comment Box..