OnePlus has several features in OxygenOS 9.5, and one of them is the amazing screen recorder. It now has a native screen recorder that can even record your personal audio as you record the screen, which makes it a massive choice for those providing troubleshooting advice or whoever intends to record something for the web.
How Can I Use The Screen Recording Mode In OxygenOS 9.5?
1. Ensure the Notification shade is pulled down two times to make the quick toggles menu visible.
2. Choose Screen Recorder.
3. Choose the Gear icon that gets visible on the display to fine-tune your recording options. You can decide to record at your phone’s native resolution or make adjustments to the settings till it pleases you. You can choose the bit rate of your recording, with a reduced bit rate which leads to a smaller file. My preferred setting is being able to record your own voice. Tap Microphone audio to record a voiceover as screen recording goes on.
- Must Read: How To Improve OnePlus 7 Pro Battery Life
4. As soon as you have chosen your options, tap “Record” to begin to record.
5. Tap Stop to wrap up the recording. The video file remains saved in your device’s gallery.
Since the screen recorder is basically an overlay, it is very intuitive to use and it is one of the best recording options on the Android phone.
OnePlus has always been known for including relevant features to OxygenOS, and native screen recording stands out too.
What You Should Know About OnePlus?
OnePlus Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd, commonly referred to as OnePlus, is a Chinese smartphone manufacturer based in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China.
It was founded by Pete Lau (CEO) and Carl Pei in December 2013. The company officially serves 34 countries and regions around the world as of July 2018. They have released numerous phones, amongst other products.
There you have it – a comprehensive tutorial on How To Use The Fresh Screen Recording Mode In OxygenOS 9.5. If you have any question, feel free to drop them in the comment section below.