Nokia has done something new, the latest android OS (Android 5.0 Lollipop) has been arround for a while and every mobile brand had wanted to create a device that runs this OS, it was first experienced on Nexus 5 and Nexus, and now Nokia just lunched a Smart Phone, (Nokia N1), this device runs on the Android 5.0 Lollipop and it’s one great device you’ll love to have.
What Else Do You Wanna Know?
It comes with pre-installed Nokia Z Luncher, which helps you navigate through the smart phones interface with ease. It is powered by a 64-bit Intel® quad-core processor, making it as smart as you can think.
Let’s see more about this awesome device.
- Device type:
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 200.7 x 138.6 x 6.9 mm (7.90 x 5.46 x 0.27 inches,)
- 11.22 ounce
- Display Size:
- 7.9 inches, 1536 x 2048 pixels, 324 pixels per inch (PPI)
- Display Features:
- Capacitive, touchscreen with 16,000,000 colors
- Primary Camera:
- 8 MP rear- facing camera with autofocus
- Secondary Camera:
- 5 MP front- facing camera, fixed focus
- Other Cam Features:
- 1080p video recording
- Internal Memory:
- 32GB, 2GB RAM, 2.3GHz quad-core CPU, Intel Atom Z3580 chipset, PowerVR G6430 GPU
- Card Slot:
Other Device Details
- 5300 mAh rechargeable lithium polymer battery (3.7 V)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WIFI hotspot, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct
- Yes, v4.0, A2DP
- MicroUSB v2.0, USB-on- the-go, USB host
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope
- Other Phone Features:
- Java – Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic – SNS integration – MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player- – MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player – Document viewer – Image viewer/editor
- Device Price :
- About $250