- Device type:
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- 142.4 x 73.2 x 10.1 mm
- 160 grams
- Display Size:
- 5.0 inches, 480 x 854 pixels, 196 pixels per inch
- Display Features:
- IPS, capacitive, touchscreen with 16,000,000 colors
- Primary Camera:
- Secondary Camera:
- 2MP up to 1600 x 1200-pixel pictures
- Other Cam Features:
- Up to 2592 x 1944-pixel pictures camera with LED flash
- Internal Memory:
- 16GB, 1GB RAM, 1.3GHz quad-core Cortex-A7 CPU, MediaTek MT6582 chipset, Mali-400MP2 GPU
- Card Slot:
- Yes, MicroSD, up to 32 GB
Other Device Details
- 2000mAh Li-Ion battery Stand-by
- Supports 2G (GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900), 3G (HSDPA 900 / 2100) and no 4G
- Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Yes, v4.0,
- Yes, microUSB v2.0
- Accelerometer, Proximity
- Other Phone Features:
- - FM Radio – MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player – Image viewer and editor – Document viewer and editor
- Price Sold:
Going through the smartphone manufacturer’s website (Infinix) this morning, I discovered a yet to launch android smartphone in their archives codenamed “Infinix Hot X507“. Obviously, this is a downgrade to the Infinix Zero X506 in terms of the specifications made available on their website.
This device also has it’s bright sides anyway. The battery included is slightly better (2000mAh Li-Ion battery) than it’s predecessor and it powers a 5.0 Inch display, Android Kitkat 4.4 OS . Internal memory for the Hot X507 is 16GB with 1GB Random Access Memory. With the specs as seen in the table below, this device should come at a lower price than the Infinix Zero.
This phablet is expected to be announced sometime in this month (November 2014).
Would this device be another great success like the Infinix Zero X506 has? I guess we have to watch out for it. Check the full specifications and price below.