- Device type:
- Windows 8
- 127.9 x 67.5 x 9 mm
- Display Size:
- 4.3 inches, 480 x 800 pixels, ~217 PPI pixel density
- Display Features:
- IPS LCD, Corning Gorilla Glass 2, ClearBlack display, capacitive touchscreen LCD with 16,000,000 colors
- Primary Camera:
- 6.7 MP, Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus, geo-tagging camera
- Secondary Camera:
- Other Cam Features:
- Video and Flash
- Internal Memory:
- 8GB, 512MB RAM, 1 GHz Dual-core processor
- Card Slot:
- Yes, MicroSD, up to 64 GB
Other Device Details
- Li-Ion 2000 mAH battery(Non-removable), Standby Up to 220H, Talk time Up to 23H, Music Play Up to 72H
- Supports 2G (GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 ), 3G (HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100) and no 4G
- Micro SIM
- Yes, microUSB v2.0
- G-sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Other Phone Features:
- - FM Radio – SNS integration – Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic – MP3/WAV/eAAC+/WMA player – MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player – 7GB free SkyDrive storage – Document viewer – Video/photo editor – Voice memo/dial/commands – Predictive text input
- Price Sold:
While considering to fetch an affordable mid ranged smartphone to call your own, the sleek Nokia Lumia 720 smartphone should be one on your list of devices.
Announced in 2013, it rocks lots of awesome features for an affordable price, quality 6.7MP camera, light weight and much more.
This device flaunts a nice plastic finish and with a solid build that definitely expresses Nokia’s desire for quality. Also a slab of glass is made to cover the 4.3-inch, 800 x 480 display.
While I would regard the Lumia 720 a great device due to factors ranging from the nicely designed OS, good battery life and sleek design, I might not go for it due to it’s non-removable battery design. Anyway, that’s my opinion. Check out the full features and specs below and let me know what you think?