Airtime recharge codes, are avenues banks create for customers to enable them to purchase airtime using their mobile phones. This service portrays the extent to which Nigeria banks have gone in advancement.
Just like every other bank in Nigeria, Sterling bank offers service that allows it’s customers to purchase airtime for their mobile phones using a special USSD code.
In this article, I am going to be giving a comprehensive tutorial, on how to purchase airtime on your phone as well as purchasing airtime for phone numbers not registered with Sterling bank using your phone.
Why Should You Use Sterling Bank Airtime Recharge Code
Purchasing airtime using Sterling recharge code is something you are going to enjoy doing. It’s a very Swift process. All it requires from you is to dial a special USSD code.
With Sterling bank recharge code, you can purchase airtime on the major network providers in Nigeria (MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9Mobile), at any time of the day and any day of the week.
How To Use Sterling Bank Recharge code To Buy Recharge Credit
Apart from convenience, the simplicity of the process is one of the reasons for making use of the Sterling bank recharge code is very interesting. In this section, I will be explaining how to maximize the potentials of the Sterling bank recharge code.
One thing you must know, there are some requirements you will need to meet before you can gain access to this service.
The requirements are:
- You must have a sterling bank account
- You must have linked the phone number with the Eco bank account you created.
You must have sufficient funds in your account
After you might have met these requirements, you can now proceed to purchase airtime on your mobile phone, using the Sterling bank recharge code.
Recharging Your Registered Line via Sterling Bank USSD Recharge Code
To recharge your line,
- Dial *822*amount#
- Dial *822#
Recharging Other Phone Lines via Sterling Bank USSD Recharge Code
- Dial *822*amount*phone number#
- Dial *822#
Note: with Sterling bank recharge code, you are limited to purchasing airtime worth 20,000 Naira.
If you have ever wanted to recharge your phone lines or the lines of others and on the Sterling Bank platform (meaning you have a registered bank account with Sterling Bank), here is the step by step guide to using the Sterling Bank Airtime Recharge Code.
You Might Also Like:
- Sterling Bank Money Transfer Code
- Access Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Diamond Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- EcoBank Airtime Recharge Code
- Fidelity Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- FCMB Airtime Recharge Code
- First Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- GTBank Airtime Recharge Code
- Keystone Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Skye Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Stanbic IBTC Airtime Recharge Code
- Union Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- UBA Airtime Recharge Code
- Unity Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Wema Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Zenith Airtime Recharge Code