Being a tech enthusiast and a heavy internet user, the need for me to always have airtime on my phone, cannot be overstressed. One limiting factor that has affected my internet life negatively is my inability to purchase airtime instantly when my internet subscription goes off.
This problem persisted until I discovered UBA bank recharge code, a service that allows UBA bank customers to purchase airtime for their lines using USSD special USSD codes.
In this article, I am going to be giving a comprehensive tutorial, on how to purchase airtime on your phone as well as purchasing airtime for phone numbers not registered with UBA bank using your phone.
Why Should You Use UBA Bank Airtime Recharge Code
UBA recharge code gives you access to airtime purchase on the four major networks in Nigeria (MTN, Glo, 9Mobile and Airtel).
UBA does this without charging a dime, the whole process doesn’t require any fee. You will be able to gain access to this airtime purchase 24 hours in a day and 7 days a week.
How To Use UBA Bank Recharge code To Recharge Your Line
The UBA recharge code system was designed to limit ambiguity as much as possible. It was designed to give its customers easy navigation and usage, since it’s a service that it’s going to be used more often. You are required to input some special USSD codes after which you are to navigate to your choice option.
Before you can make use of this recharge code service, you are to meet some certain requirements. These requirements are:
- You must have a UBA bank account
- You must have linked the phone number with the UBA bank account you created.
- You must have sufficient funds in your account
After you might have met these requirements, you can now proceed to use the UBA bank recharge code service. But bear in mind that with this service, you are either purchasing airtime for the line you linked or for that other lines which may be owned by friends and family.
Recharging your Registered Line via UBA USSD
To recharge your line,
- Dial *919*amount#
- Dial *919#
Recharging other Lines via UBA Airtime Recharge USSD Code
If you wish to recharge other people’s phone lines using the UBA Airtime Recharge Code, then follow the steps below.
- Dial *919*amount*phone number#
- Dial *910#
Note: with UBA bank recharge code, you are limited to purchasing airtime worth 20,000 Naira in a day.
There you have the fastest way to recharge your phone line or the line of others using the UBA Airtime Recharge Code made available to all the UBA customers in Nigeria.
You Might Also Like:
- UBA Money Transfer Code
- Access Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Diamond Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- EcoBank Airtime Recharge Code
- Fidelity Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- FCMB Airtime Recharge Code
- First Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- GTBank Airtime Recharge Code
- Keystone Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Skye Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Stanbic IBTC Airtime Recharge Code
- Sterling Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Union Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Unity Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Wema Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Zenith Airtime Recharge Code