Its no More news that Google Adsense is one of the main revenue generation means for many bloggers and website owners. Google monitors the ad placed on your website whenever your visitor’s clicks in order to ensure that their advertisers get quality customers/visitors to their website. You could face a ban sentence if you go against their Terms because the Adsense advertisers interest must be protected.
What! Are you scared of getting your Adsense account disabled? Here are the reason your account could be banned and you definitely have to avoid falling for the below mistakes.
1. Click Fraud: This means clicking on your ads or asking people to click on your ads. It will surely lead to your account’s ban/deletion. Do not encourage people to click on your ads. Simply work on improving your traffic and you’ll definitely get the clicks naturally.
2. Paid Traffic: Buying traffic is against Google Adsense’s TOS (Terms of Service). Your account might be banned if Google notices that you bought your traffic. Its always good to be real and original with Google.
3. Creating Multiple Accounts: For Pete’s sake, why create multiple accounts when you can make money online making using one Adsense and placing the ads on all your sights. Google Doesn’t allow one person to great more than one Adsense account. If you are suspected to have more than one account, you will be banned from the network and this can also happen when you login more than one account from one computer. So be careful where you login your Adsense account.
4. Showing Adult Contents: Google TOS is Strictly against showing Sexual/Adult Contents on your blog/website. If you are found to fault in this area, you should expect a ban soonest.
5. Popup Ads: Google will certainly ban your Adsense account if you insert you ad code in a pop up window. No two ways about it. You can check out Adsense’s view about popups. Read Here
6. Displaying More than Maximum allowed units per page: Your Adsense account might get banned if Google notices that you placed more ad units than the maximum that is allowed. To know the maximum number of allowed Adsense units per page, you can read this post here.
7. Using Link Building Services: The use of link building services to build links to your blog/website might lead to your adsense account being banned/terminated. It is advised to always be original and natural with Google and its products.
Hope you love this post. Let us know your views using the comment box.