Andriod devices and smartphones run one of the Best operating system in recent times. The only problem that this operating system faces is just a low number of application developers (Update: as at time of post), its file extension is .APK Format Apps, unlike Nokia and other devices with a very High Rate of app using .JAR Format.
Have you ever imagined or wished you could run some java applications on your Android smartphone, which you found interesting those days you made use of Nokia smartphones, if Yes, here is a solution. You can now convert Java application midlets into Android APK format and run them smoothly on your Android device.
You can convert java applications into android applications (ie from .jar to .apk). This means you can now use any Browser not available for your Phone on your device, Most Nokia Apps can now Run on your Device.
How can I convert .jar applications to android .apk format? Here are the steps
Follow this Simple Steps to Convert jar Applications for your Andriod Use Successfully.
1. You have to Download the .Jar Apps to your PC.
- Must Read: How to Run Java Apps on Android Devices
2. Now, Visit HERE , You will see lot of Upload Form.
3. In the Option Two Form, Use the Upload Jar to Browse your .jar File on your PC, Leave every other thing as it is.
4. Then Click on the Get Apk Button below the Forms, You Apps should be Proccessed and Available with the .APK Format.
5. Download and Transfer to your Andriod Devices and Start Using.
Haolla!! Have fun and convert all those wonderful jjava applications into apk for your Android Smartphones.
Your comments are highly welcome. Tell us the applications you just converted and please and make sure you share this post with friends on facebook, twitter, Google plus. You can subscribe for my Email updates.