0333 numbers were first introduced in 2007 to replace local 01 and 02 numbers.
They are well popular on providers like cNumber primarily because they are known to be distinct and non-geographical.
This means they are not associated with any particular location. So, if a company with an 0333 number calls someone, there is no way of determining their location. At least not by looking at their phone number.
Moreover, these lines are most commonly associated with large organizations and businesses. This is because they use them to provide a single point of contact to anyone in the UK that might want to reach them.
How an 0333 Number Improves Businesses Caller Experiences
- As an introduction to 0333 number cost, cNumber users find them to be the cost the same as standard (01/02 lines). This applies to calls from a mobile phone as well. This in turn encourages more callers and potential customers to dial in.
- They come with the package of free minutes allocations offered by all landline and mobile tariffs. So customers won’t be discouraged or complain about any extra charges on their phone bills.
- They work together with any landline or mobile number. As such, they can be changed instantly at any time making it very convenient for users in terms of setup or taking calls anywhere.
- Online call statistics enable users to find out how many calls they have received, how many they have missed, and when their busy periods are. This helps organizations make smarter decisions about their marketing strategies and the allocation of their staffing levels effectively.
- They are disaster-proof. For instance, if a landline fails or in the event of an office evacuation, 0333 users can simply divert calls to an alternative mobile/landline number instantly.
- Businesses can choose a phone line that their clients will remember easily. For instance, 0333 123 4567. This most especially helps businesses in industries that involve high volume calls eg. Dry cleaners etc.
- Callers can be queued. This prevents any important calls from being missed thereby reducing the risk of customer dissatisfaction.
- Depending on the provider, like cNumber, they are relatively inexpensive to run.
- Callers can hear an audio message when they phone an 0333 number. This ensures that people know they have dialed the right line. In fact, many smaller businesses use this to portray a bigger and established image.
0333 numbers are quite beneficial and are becoming more and more popular by the day. As they offer all the benefits of 08 numbers whilst giving callers exceptional value.
They are also not prone to negative publicity as they are seen as trusted and ethical lines. So, it shouldn’t be a surprise to find 0333 numbers becoming more commonplace in small and medium-sized businesses.
For those interested, there are several different and affordable 0333packages on offer by cNumber today!