When it comes to our mailing system in the country, we all know that it isn’t that effective, because it would take about 4 – 5 weeks before your cheque sent by Googles Adsense would get to you, and most of the time, it might not.
Google Adsense gives you two options as a Nigerian to recieve you cheque.
1. Through Standard Delivery: Which is the regular mailing system &
2. Through Standard Delivery: Which is the DHL
The secured Delivery option uses DHL to send your Adsense cheques to your doorstep within 5-10 business day of issue by google.
Please note that a fee will be applied to your account to help defray the costs of the “Secure delivery” service. As at the time of publishing this post, Google charges €17.00 as Secure delivery Processing Fee. This would be deducted form your total earnings and the balance is what you receive via your check.
How to activate DHL cheque delivery in AdSense as a Nigerian
– Sign in to your AdSense account through www.adsense.com.
– Click My Account Tab
– Click the edit link adjacent to the Payment Details header
– Select the Check – Secured Express Delivery radio button
– Click on Continue
– Select your desired currency from the drop-down list (I mean $ or €).
– Click Save Settings to save your payment type, or click Cancel to exit this screen without saving.
Note that if DHL can’t access your area of residence, they would call you with your phone number wich you used in your Adsense registration to come and colloect your cheque from their nearest office.
If this post was helpful, why not share with your friends by hitting the Like button.