So I heard you were interested in playing immersive bow and arrow games on your PS4 console and you need recommendations. Problem solved. In this article, we explore a comprehensive list of the best bow and arrow games for PS4 consoles. Games featured in this article are listed below.
1. Assassin’s Greed Odyssey
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is among the best bow and arrow action role-playing video game and it was developed by Ubisoft Quebec and published by Ubisoft.
The video game permits you to write your own epic odyssey, furthermore become a legendary Spartan hero.
Your destiny is in your hands; sculpt your destiny in a world on the brink of tearing itself apart.
Free Customization of gear, personalize your ship and upgrade your abilities on your path to becoming a Spartan hero.
- Advance in the land of myths and legends: Form the cradle of ancient rituals to famed statues; discover the true nature of mythological beasts like Minotaur & Medusa.
- Sail Across the Aegean Sea & uncover hidden treasures.
- Fight epic ferocious battles with extraordinary warriors.
Secondly is Scum, an upcoming multiplayer online survival bow, and arrow game. In a nutshell, the game is described as a prison riot survival feature in an open world.
- Must Read: 10 Best Bow and arrow Games on Steam
It all started from Croatia, where over 100 players shall strive to survive and get off the island eliminating the implant that impedes them from leaving. You will possess four main attributes: dexterity, intelligence, constitution, and strength.
This ability creates room for the desired style of preference. Be careful! The game promises to simulate the human mind.
3. Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Embody Lara Croft’s and master a deadly jungle, persevere through the darkest moment and conquer the terrifying tombs.
As you race to save the world from a Maya apocalypse, you will have to advance into the Tomb Raider you’re destined to be.
- Uncover Living History: Explore and discover the hidden city of the most significant hub space ever.
- Discover dark and brutal tombs: More fearsome/forbidding tombs than ever; required advanced traversal tactics to pull through them. Deadly puzzles are also incorporated in the tombs.
4. Horizon Zero Dawn
Dive into the post-apocalyptic world as the new wilderness usurped by fearsome mechanical creatures. Civilization has been forgotten; humanity lives is at stake.
- Must Read: 10 Things You Didn’tKnow about PUBG
Horizon Zero Dawn is an exciting bow and arrow action role-playing game created exclusively for the PS4 system. It was developed by Guerrilla games –creators of venerated Killzone franchise PS.
5. TheHunter: Call of the Wild
Experience the most thrilling hunting ever in a visually spectacular, specialized groundbreaking, vast open world environment.
Exploration is almost limitless as you campaign yourself and as advance the ultimate hunting experience with friends.
TheHunter: Call of the Wild present unique multiplayer options for up to 8 players. Get a perfect aim at the shooting range, team up with other hunters, drive ATVs, and reach out your ultimate goals!
Critical features of TheHunter: Call of the Wild:-
- Explore a beautiful open world, 50 square miles teeming with life, chock full of majestic deer, critters and insects and awe-inspiring bison down to countless birds.
- Free vehicle to ride; should you ever get tired of walking.
- Experience complex animal behavior, full day and night cycles, dynamic weather events, intense realistic acoustics, simulated ballistics, scents carried by a sophisticated wind system, and whatnot.
• Arm yourself of all kinds of weaponry available to survive.
6. Far cry 5
Far cry 5 is one that captivated millions of people worldwide. This is a massive open world bow and arrow game cock with interesting things around every bend.
Enemies are more realistic than ever and the exploration is almost endless. If you feel overwhelmed, you can take a break from the campaign; go out for fishing or haunting before diving back into your quest. It’s your mission you can control it at your will.
7. Crysis 5
Crysis 5 is an FPP shooter video game that was developed by Crytek and published by Electronic Arts. This is an interesting bow & arrow game that rotates around a group of military protagonists with “nanosuits,” technologically advanced suits of armor that permits you to gain enhanced physical speed, strength & defense, and cloaking abilities.
8. Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a shuddering story-driven open-world RPG that immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire.
- Must Read: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Xbox One
Avenge the death of your parents and battle invading forces, go on game-changing quests, and make influential choices. Explore thriving empires with majestic castles, deep forests, and countless other realistic settings in medieval Bohemia!
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Key features:
- Experience a more realistic open world full of vast field and majestic castles in a high-end graphic.
- Non-linear story! Attempt quest in various ways, however, face the consequences of your actions.
- Challenging combat: Choose desired your weapons and execute dozens of dramatic combos with good reflexes in distance, stealth or melee.
- Character development: Earn new perks, improve your skills, and prepare your equipment for war.
Experience medieval Bohemia and Meet real historical characters as it really looked and felt at that time.
Step into the City’s shadowy world steps Garrett, become the Master Thief in a first-person adventure game that gives you total freedom sculpt your own path to overcome ferocious challenges and the madness of a city on the brink of revolution criminality.
As you embodied Garrett, the Master Thief, you’ll have to step out of the shadows into the City. In a treacherous city, where the Baron’s Watch spreads a rising tide of fear and oppression.
Your skills are the only things you can back on. Even the best-guarded possessions and cautious citizens are no match you. You can penetrate even the most secure area.
10. Red Dead Redemption 2
Red Dead Redemption 2 is an engaging epic tale in America life at the dawn of the modern age. You can ride horses, shoot arrows and use sophisticated weaponry. Be t=best bounty hunters in the nation.
The gang must rob, steal and fight their way through the rugged heartland of America in aid of survival. You must choose between your own ideas and loyalty to your gang who raised you and battle ferociously with your rivals.
Do you have other intriguing Bow & Arrow games for PS4 excluded here? Sure do drop a comment listing them out below.