There are times when you visit a web page that contains valuable information and you wish to copy-send the URL over to someone but find it annoyingly long. Don’t worry, there are ways to shorten long URLs using URL shorteners. Let me explain further.
A URL shortener is an online application that allows the user to enter a full URL for any specific web page, click on a button, and automatically shortens a long wordy URL to a short domain name and a 5 or 6 character code. When users are clicking on the short link, they are redirected to the original URL just as if they had entered or clicked on that directly.
Best URL Shorteners You Must Know
- Official URL shortener from Google.
- Reliable and trusted.
- Shows real time click analytics on hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and all time basis of all the short Google links.
- Public Stats
- Organize your links Bundle links privately or publicly around a theme. Invite collaborators.
- Count your clicks See how popular your shared links become.
- One-stop sharing A single way to share your links across Facebook, Twitter, and email.
- Browser toolbar
- Control your alias by providing a custom one
- URL Redirection
- Hide Affiliate URLs
- Preview Feature
- Monitor Traffic Statistics
- Edit Your Links
- Make Your Custom URLS
- Preview Links
- Referers to tell you where your traffic comes from
- Custom URLs
- All Links are thoroughly verified for viruses, malware, phishing, malicious content, session stealing, cross-site scripting attacks, etc
- Links are Publicly Available
- Place Your Links on Social Networks
- Earn Cool Cash From Anybody that visits your URL
- Link Statistics
- URL shortener.
- It allows you to syndicate content to StumbleUpon, Facebook and Twitter at the same time
- Suggests the best time of day to post
- Allows you to schedule posts in the future.
This is the best URL shortening services you can find anywhere. Hope you do love it.