Being a diamond customer, brings the luxury of banking to your doorstep, in the sense that diamond bank has tremendously improved it’s banking system by allowing their customers to be their own bankers sort of.
Diamond bank offers the modern day mobile banking system that allows customers to make bank transactions using their mobile Phones via USSD. These bank transactions include transferring funds, paying bills, checking of account balance e.t.c. all these bank transactions can be done in the comfort of your home without extra expertise.
In this article, I am going to be discussing the aspect of this service that deals with transferring money and checking your Diamond account balance, using your mobile phone.
Benefits Of Fidelity Bank Mobile Money Transfer
The main aim behind the mobile money system offered by Diamond bank is to make seem fewer bank transactions, Distance won’t inhibit your bank transactions.
Making these mobile bank transactions better and easier to reach goes along with a lot of things.
- Diamond Mobile money transfer saves you a ton of stress
- Money Transfers can be carried out without going to the ATM
- You can transfer money directly from your mobile phone
- The whole process is secured with a special PIN
- This service runs 24 hours in a day and 7 days in a week
- You can transfer funds without internet connections
- This service works on all mobile phones
How To Transfer Money Using Diamond bank USSD Transfer Code
Using the Diamond bank mobile money service is an easy thing. Infact it was deliberately designed to be very easy to operate. But before you can make use of this service, you must set up an authentication PIN that will prevent Intruders from messing with your account.
How To Create Diamond bank Mobile Money PIN
If you desire to create Diamond bank mobile money PIN, follow the steps below;
- Dial *426#
- Navigate to pin registration
- Enter the date of birth you register with Diamond bank
- Enter the last 6 digits of your Diamond bank debit card
- Input your desired PIN
Transfer Money from Diamond bank with Mobile money USSD
- Dial *426*amount*account number#
How To Check Your Account Balance Using Diamond USSD
- Dial *426*00#
A simple procedure you might say. That’s exactly what Diamond bank desires for its customers, a mobile banking system that doesn’t require too much expertise to use. Follow this guide to the letter and you will be on your way to making your first mobile money transfer with your Diamond bank account. That’s how to go about transfers using the Diamond Bank Money Transfer Code. Hope you find this guide helpful.
You Might Also Love to Read:
- Diamond Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Access Bank Transfer Code
- EcoBank Transfer Code
- Fidelity Bank Transfer Code
- First Bank Transfer Code
- FCMB Transfer Code
- GTBank Transfer Code
- Keystone Bank Transfer Code
- Polaris (Skye) Bank Transfer Code
- Sterling Bank Transfer Code
- Union Bank Transfer Code
- UBA Transfer Code
- Unity Bank Transfer Code
- Wema Bank Transfer Code
- Zenith Bank Transfer Code