The POCO F1 from Xiaomi was all over our faces last year. This device came with an amazing hardware configuration that allowed you to keep up the pace with everything. It is not expensive as well and is definitely cheaper than any other flagship with identical features. This is what owners of the phone love about it. But it is not perfect. In this article, we explore a comprehensive tutorial on how to fix apps opening too slow on the Poco F1.
After battling little problems as you use it should not be a cause of concern. It happens to the best of them.
If the applications on your device are launching sluggishly than before, it can be fixed. There are instructions to adhere to if you want to make things return to the way they were. Yes, there are things that can be done to make your smartphone apps begin to run at impressive speed once again. Let’s get right into it:
How To Fix Apps Opening Slowly On Your Xiaomi Poco F1?
- Before anything else, you must know that some applications are known for launching slowly. This is normal for them if they possess large graphics and intensive games. YouTube is a clear example. So, do not think there is a problem when that is just how the app is.
- If you are certain that you are not overthinking things, then you can continue. You do not need any experience, the instructions are simple to follow. If all the applications are launching too slow, then your device should be restarted. Services will be able to run fresh after that and the error might disappear too.
- If some of your applications have a lot of data, this could cause it. The more your servers need to load, the longer things will take. However, this does not mean you can just feast on the data and make your applications leaner. Data compression is vital and can help your app’s speed, so try it.
- It is always wise to make sure your Poco F1 device is up to date. If your apps are running on more ancient versions of software and frameworks, or if you are yet to update to fresher versions for some time, get that done immediately. Fresh versions possess improved capabilities and higher compatibilities, therefore it is needed.
5.Access Settings > Apps to view all the applications installed on your Poco phone. When you see an application you do not recognize, get it deactivated or uninstalled. Files by Google can also be used to detect unused applications on your device and delete them as required.
6. You will also be able to install lightweight versions of some of your applications. This is a bit of a compromise, yes, but it should effect the changes you desire. Facebook has a lightweight version of its app that functions well too as you utilize a fraction of the resources of the full-fledged app. Facebook Lite is actually decent.
7. If you are still having problems, do not forget that there are no issues that cannot be rectified. Wipe your Xiaomi Poco F1 and begin afresh. This is your last resort.
Must Read: 5 Best Upcoming Android Phones Of 2019
There you have it – a comprehensive tutorial on how to fix apps opening too slow on the Poco F1. If you have any questions, feel free to drop them in the comment section below.